Friday, September 20, 2013

Your A Star-SOUS Challenge

Happy Friday my crafty friends! Today it is time for another die cut challenge from SOUS. You can use any kind of die cut machine or metal dies for this challenge. I used the Cricut CTMH Artbooking cartridge for my card today. It is a card that fits into a business sized envelope. I  used the star overlay and the some of the stamps that came with this Cricut bundle. I tapes the back of some of the starts with the sticky side of the tape facing out on my card. I then put some brown glitter on the sticky part of the tape, then glossy accents to keep glitter from coming off. I punched my stamped sentiment with a SU punch and cut another one from brown paper, cutting in half to shadow my sentiment. Cut the banner from a My Creative Time set and then glued my sentiment to it, popping it up on the card. I colored a star that came out of the overlay with a Spectrum Noir marker and stamped the arrow and cut it out as well.  How about joining us in this die cut challenge and make something with stars?!! As always thanks for stopping by to visit me today! 






4 comments:

MaryH said...

Love all these pretty & different stars you've used on the front of this card. Thanks for the tip on the shadow mat...one I hadn't thought to try. Great color combo with the blues, browns & glittering stars. Another beautiful on the inside too. Your recipient will adore this one. Hugs & TFS ....MM

The Queen (Laura) said...

Love all of the stars! The colors look great, and I love the sentiments. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Mayras Designs said...

How pretty !! Love the stars !!

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Brenda.......love the star overlay, great card!