Friday, September 27, 2013

National Women's Friendship Month-Funday Friday Challenge

Gosh I can't believe it is Friday already and again!! lol So Happy TGIF to all my crafty friends!  Well you know if it is Friday then it is time for a new challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack's Funday Friday challenge.  I'm chose our theme for this go around and I picked National Women's Friendship Month. So I'd like to see projects for friendships. Our sponsor is KennyK so if you have any of his digi's please use one on your project. Check out the rules and the prizes over at Jo's Scrap Shack.  My card is simple and pretty plain. I colored my girl with my Spectrum Noir markers. All papers are snippets from my scrap piles. I used My Creative Time tags dies for my scalloped tag. My sentiment and banner at from My Creative Time as well. The tiny butterflies are a Studio G punch. My yellow and pink dots on the bottom of the tag are SU Candies. My pink and yellow seam binding I dyed myself and were left over or snippets. And that is it folks, told you simple and quick. Go check out inspiration my design team sisters have for you over at Jo's Scrap Shack, you won't be disappointed! As always I love it when you stop by to visit me, so thank you very much-your comments always make my day!! Enjoy your weekend everyone!








6 comments:

Vickie said...

I like your girl. A little pit attitude and a little bit sassy. I love the sentiment on the inside.

Kellie 0:) said...

Gorgeous card made with Harper Blue. Sure to put a smile on anyones face. Love all your little touches. TFS

MaryH said...

Hey, lovin' those checks in the background (great minds, you know?). Colored Harper so beautifully with your 'noirs, and love those cool blue stacked shoes! You even decorated the inside too. Great card. TFS & Hugs

Tracey said...

Super card Brenda......love the pretty papers and cute image! Great colouring!

Tracey said...

Super card Brenda......love the pretty papers and cute image! Great colouring!

~ Jo ~ said...

Wonderful card Brenda! I love how have those cute little butterflies fluttering around the card. You colored in Harper very beautifully... love it!!

Hugs,
Jo
xox