Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Creative Time Haul!

I don't normally do haul posts, but Miss Teri over at TeriBeri's Creations posted her haul from My Creative Time after Miss Emma had her new release and sale. So she wanted to see everyone else's haul in video. Well I haven't a clue how to do videos, so she asked me to post my haul to my blog. So....here is my haul along with my win from Miss Emma for leaving  comments as Miss Emma and her design team showcased sneaky peaks and guess who's blog I commented on that got me my win??? Yep you guessed it, Miss Teri's!! lol Miss Teri was Miss Emma's guest designer for this release!  So first is my haul that I bought from the sale, everything was 20% off even the new release!!! Sale is over now, but Miss Emma has two stamp sets that are shipping for free right now.






Here is what I won on the first day of Miss Emma's fabulous Sept. release!!



If you haven't checked out My Creative Time stamp sets and dies you are really missing out!! They are top notch quality and Miss Emma always has the most wanted products. I hope you will go check out her store because trust me you will want it all!! lol Also check out Teri's blog, she is amazing at Project Life and makes the most cutest cards!  As always thanks for stopping by today!!




5 comments:

MaryH said...

Ooh, what a haul you did get! Love those dies and this company is new to me. Be interested in hearing how the dies cut for you. I really like the stitching that shows on the packaging. Cute stamps too. Whoo Hoo for you winning some fab loot. I know it went to a good home and can't wait to see the marvelous things your talented self will share with us! Sorry to be so late in visitin', but think I am 'bout caught up with those who have left comments that I was too tired to return visits. Played catchup most of the afternoon. Now need to get round to a few followers. Got my FFC#17 assignment done, and scheduled to post, so feel free to create now. IF I can find stuff in the mess.
Have a good evening.
Hugs. MM

Lysa said...

Hi Brenda,
Awesome crafty haul! You know my fav is the Halloween. The bats and the spider look great. And for sure the "you've been booed" stamp would get a lot of use around here. Enjoy your haul!
Lysa

The Queen (Laura) said...

Awesome haul! Sorry I've been absent from commenting. I've been very busy too.
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Brenda.......OMG I LOVE YOUR GOODIES!!!! Thank you for sharing what you purchased. I love to see what everyone gets. Big hugs, T

~ Jo ~ said...

Awesome goodies!!! I'm JEALOUS!!! LOL ... I hope you have a ton of fun with these... can't wait to see what you create!!!!

Hugs,
Jo
xox