Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy Harvest-BBTB2 Challenge

Hello my crafty friends, hope your Monday is off to a fabulous start! Not sure where the weeks go or the weekends for that matter. lol As you know if it is Monday then it is time for a new challenge over at BBTB2. Our own sweet and very talented Jayne gave us the challenge of shaping up! We were to make a shaped card/project. I used the Cricut cartridge Wildcard, an oldie but goody. I used my Gypsy to size up my card and cut all my pieces with. I cute the "card" base twice, but the second time I let the straight card part hang off the mat only cutting the pumpkin part. I did a little inking, chalking and used a Spectrum Noir marker on the pumpkin. Most of the papers were from my scrap piles except for the base of the card. My sentiment comes from My Creative Time and you can find them here. Be sure to check out my design team sisters, they have such wonderful inspiration for you! Then join in with us and make a shaped card/project of your own and link up. Just be sure to follow our simple rules. As always thanks for stopping by today and have a happy Monday! 



12 comments:

Sandi said...

great shape, love that pumpkin, hugs

Anonymous said...

Very cool, Brenda. Love the way you did the pumpkin.

Susan Edwards said...

Brenda, what a great fall card! LOVE this card cut - I completely forgot about that cartridge!! Great papers on the pumpkin and the other card parts. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the stamp you used on the top/inside. Great job, as always, on the challenge!!
xxSusan

Caroline said...

I love this wild card shape card. You made the pumpkin look so awesome, love the inking and chalking!

Sharon said...

WOWZERS Brenda!! I so love you card!! That pumpkin is the best. Love the papers you used. And the sentiment is just perfect!!! :)

Scrapping Girl said...

All the chalking and inking look amazing-this gives me that wonderful fall feel :) I tend to forget about this cartridge too-this may inspire me to get it out!
Michelle

Jayne said...

I love what you've done to your pumpkin Brenda...it is so cool! Great shaped card.
Jayne x

DIANA L. said...

This is awesome Brenda i love what you did with the color and the shape is great I love it.
Thank you for the inspiration, Have a great day, my twin
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Pam MacKay said...

Love your Wild Card pumpkin and your design on the pumpkin is so creative! Super fun card!

MaryH said...

Love your shaped card. Your punkin is colored up so nicely. You've got a good touch with those 'Noirs. I always enjoy reading how you use your cricut to create all these wonderful cards & projects. Yay for you. Hugs

The Queen (Laura) said...

Great shape! The way you've colored the pumpkin looks awesome. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Carole Beath said...

Very cute. I love how the shape of the pumpkin feeds into the back of the card. When Wild Card cart first came out, I did a card for every single cut and I knew this was going to be one of my faves.
Hugs
Carole