Friday, September 6, 2013

Spooky House-SOUS Die Cut Challenge

Hello my crafty friends, hope you are having a great Friday so far!  It's time for another SOUS die cut challenge and this week we were to use a gate on a project. I decided to make a Halloween step card and I let the paper do the work for me. I used Cricut Oct. 31st for my gate, my spooky, ghost and sentiment is my a new release at My Creative Time as well as the leaves and sentiments. Miss Emma is having a sale as well, so go grab some fabulous stamps and dies! My little pumpkins I made myself with ovals.  A little inking and called this one done. Any questions just ask me. Now go over to SOUS and check out my design team, they have some awesome crafty projects to inspire you!! Then think about making a project with a gate and link up with us!








5 comments:

Mayras Designs said...

Such a spooky cute card ! Love the fence, and everything you did !

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Kimi said...

brenda loved this. Your photo actually gave me the very idea fo an upcoming project!! we dont do much halloweeening here but your projects have certainly inspired with their fun colors and character.

Tracey said...

Great card Brenda...love the design and spooky images!

MaryH said...

How did I miss commenting on this lovely card? Guess I looked at it (cuz I did remember seeing it!) but was just too pooped to take time to type a comment. I really do like the gate on this one and your nifty folds. You even decorated the inside too, in addition to that interesting fold technique. Really showed off the elements of your card. TFS & Hugs
MM

The Queen (Laura) said...

So spooky! The patterned paper in the middle really makes this card "spooky!" The pumpkins and leaves look great!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura