Friday, September 20, 2013

Just A Little Note-Funday Friday Challenge

Happy TGIF to everyone out in blogland! As you know if it is Friday then it is time for a new challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack. We have two sponsors this week and they are Bugaboo and The Paper Nest Dolls so our design team is split into 2 teams. I'm showcasing a Bugaboo digi today!  I chose this cute little angle on a musical note. I color this cute digi (which is a free digi!!) with my Spectrum Noir markers. Then I cut it out leaving a white space around. My background is lots of 1 inch squares and I laid them out on a base rectangle piece of card stock then ran it through my Cuttlebug using the SU Top Note die. I placed it on my white card base that I matted with grey card stock. My cute banner is from My Creative Time and you can get that here. My sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink and you can find that here.  I think this "patchwork" is so pretty and is a great way to use up scraps! What do you think, is it a technique you like?  Please go over to Jo's Scrap Shack to see what inspiration my design team sisters have for you, you won't be disappointed! Then think about linking up with us! We love when you get crafty with us!! Thanks for stopping by and visiting me today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and can get crafty!!






9 comments:

Beckie said...

Great lil card.


Be blessed, Beckie

Migdalia said...

This is ADORABLE!!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

MaryH said...

Love your angel, and love the patchwork you've got going on with this one. What a great way to use your snippets(Playground time?! Some good prizes, and this certainly qualifies). I always enjoy seeing how you decorate the inside as well as making the outside beautiful. TFS & Hugs. MM

The Queen (Laura) said...

The little digi is so cute! The background is awesome! Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Mayras Designs said...

This is adorable !! I love it ! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful card !

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Kellie 0:) said...

You are sooooo creative Brenda. Your patchwork is beautiful and your free digi - divine. Let me sing your praises. TFS

Anonymous said...

This is super cute, Brenda. Love your little angel and the paper you made for the label.

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh this is absolutely adorable! That angel is too cute!! I am in love with that patchwork background!! Love the colors my friend. The stitching is awesome and that top note die is a favorite of mine!!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

Borqna said...

Bravo Brenda - You are so creative!
Good luck!