Monday, April 29, 2013

Wedding Bells Are Ringing! BBTB2 Challenge

Hello my crafty friends, it is Monday again! Were do these weeks go?! Anyway it is time for a new challenge over at BBTB2. Our sweet design team sister Julie challenged us with "Wedding Bells are Ringing".  Well they will be ringing at my house in June of 2014, #5 son is getting married! So for my card, which I will save for DS's wedding, was made using the Art Philosophy         
Cricut cart for the heart doily, which I heat embossed with some glitter embossing powder, the wedding couple is from the Wedding Solutions Cricut cart. I dry embossed my card layer and layered onto an A2 size card base. I'm not sure the maker on my embossing folder. I kept everything pretty much white, except for my wedding couple and the "glow" of the embossed glitter.  The inside I stamped with a SU sentiment, the "Mr. & Mrs." is a MCT stamp/die set.  That is it! Simple, easy peasy!  Please go check out the awesome projects my design team sisters have for you, there will be lots of inspiration for you!!  Then follow our simple rules on the side bar and link up a project with us.  We so love when you get crafty with us!





17 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Congrats to your son, Brenda! My goodness you're working ahead. Hope you can find this when the time comes. LOL Beautiful elegant design and I love that embossing folder. shoot be a line if you ever figure out who makes it. OK? xxD

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Brenda. Congrats on the upcoming wedding. Love the embossing folder and beautiful doily to showcase the couple.

Carole Beath said...

Brenda, this is wonderful. A perfect color combo for a wonderful card for your son and new DIL. Love it.
Hugs
Carole

Unknown said...

This is such an elegant project! I really love it!

Susan Edwards said...

Oh Brenda, congrats to son #4!!! This card is stunning! Love the layers and the embossing! Just beautiful.
Hugs,
Susan

MaryH said...

First - WOW on the card. It is BEAUTIFUL! I see that heart emboss folder, and how perfect it was on the inside as well. That's a good idea to do that. Love the silhouette couple too. And BIG CONGRATULATIONS on your big event. I know it must be an exciting time for the 2 families. TFS & many hugs.

papillon digital design said...

Elegant card. Love the doily and the silhouette of the couple.
Thank for sharing
Pam
Papillondigitaldesigns

TerriK said...

Beautiful card Brenda. Congrats on the upcoming wedding!

Caroline said...

Oh this is sooo pretty. Love your embossing and that is just the prettiest cut. I love this cut. Your son will love this card and congrats to him and your family.

Sharon said...

Congratulations to you son and future bride!!
I so love your card!!! The silhouette and the glittery heart are so beautiful. And I so love the heart embossing on the card base!! :)

Scrapping Girl said...

LOVE the embossing-this is so elegant and beautiful! And congrats to Son#5 and his fiancé!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful and elegant. This is the kind of car one needs in their just in case card box- perfect card for any wedding.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

Stunning card Brenda! Love the embossed heart doily.
Congratulations to your son and his fiancée. June 2014 will fly around for sure!
I am stalking the postman as I succumbed to the daisy die, just wish I had ordered the stitched leaves now!! lol!
Hugs
Jayne x

The Queen (Laura) said...

Congratulations on the wedding! This is a beautiful card! The heart doily is gorgeous! Love the embossing. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Brenda your card is so elegant in black and white and I love how delicate the heart doily looks glittered. Congrats to your son, June 2014 will be here in the blink of an eye!
Hugs
Juliexx

Glenda Joy said...

Love your embossing on the inside and out! Sweet and lovely! Beautiful card!

shelly said...

lovely card brenda :) love the elegance of the all white with just a tinge of black (or color)