Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Showers Bring May Flowers-My Paper Crafting Cricut Challenge

Hello my crafty friends!  It's Wednesday and you know that means a new Cricut challenge over at My Paper Crafting!  There have been some changes going on over at MPC so please go over and see what they are.  Many have requested a longer creative time to link up and your wish is our command! lol So go check out what is new at MPC.  Our challenge with week is rain or water.  I used the following Cricut Cartridges: Hello Kitty Greetings, Just Because Cards and Indie Art. My card base is a 5x7. My front sentiment comes from My Creative Time "More of my Favorite Sayings" and the inside sentiment was an Inkado stamp set. Please go to My Paper Crafting and see what inspiration my design team sisters have for you!


I should have used a rainbow, but already had an extra cloud, so went with the sun and the cloud.


7 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Brenda, what a precious card! Your Hello Kitty is just adorable! :)

Sheena said...

Cute! I love how you did the inside of the card :)

~Sheena

Jen said...

Great card, Brenda! Love your paper combinations and Miss Kitty has never looked cuter!

MaryH said...

Adorable little kitty. Liked the sentiment too. Bound to cheer someone when they get this cutie. Great job, and TFS. Hugs

Janet Baldwin said...

This is so cute. Love how you have used all the different papers.

Charlotte said...

Ph Brenda, I just love the papers you used. And that sentiment is perfect!

The Queen (Laura) said...

She is so adorable! I love her raincoat! Love the cloud and sun inside. The sentiment is great on the inside. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura