Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Paper Crafting Tags and ATC's

Hello crafty friends, it's Thursday, so that means it's time for the Tags and ATC's challenge at My Paper Crafting!  Our challenge for this week is "glitter"!! For my tag, I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  Made a shadow for it my self using my Gypsy.  I used glitter paper for the shadow, embossed my snowflake with glitter embossing powder by SU. Hard to see the glitter embossing.  Stamped some snowflakes in white ink as well as my sentiment, they came from My Pink Stamper stamp set. Used a Viva Pearl Pen to make some pearls on the tag as well as glitter ribbon and that is it folks. Go check out what my design team sister have made over at My Paper Craftyl and be inspired!  Hope you will join in with us on this challenge!!





6 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Brenda, this is such a wonderful snowflake tag! Love the use of the Viva Pearl Pen here! Very nice touch with the white inking too! :)

Sue Crease said...

Brenda, this is such a great Christmas tag. Love all the glitter and those white pearls are just lovely.

Sue

Sheena said...

Cute tag! Those little snowball things are neat :)

~Sheena

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Beautiful winter tag. Love the snowflake and that red glitter on the edge really makes the white and blue pop. Very pretty. Thanks for being a part of the tag post this week.

The Queen (Laura) said...

Love it! The red glitter behind it looks great! Love the snowflake. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

MaryH said...

Loved the tag. Your snowflakes are so sparkly & the little centers added the perfect finishing touch. Love the R-W-B color combo. TFS