Friday, April 5, 2013

Pocket Full of Love-My Paper Crafting Digital Dessert Fridaze

It's Friday, so happy TGIF everyone!  It is time for another Digital Dessert Fridaze over at My Paper Crafting.  For my card I used a digital from Melin called Pocket Full of Love and you can get it here.  I think this little pocket of flowers is so cute!  My card is a 5x5 card base. I colored my digi with my Spectrum Noir markers, used my apron lace punch by Fiscars, my doily and sentiment come from My Pink Stamper. My tiny buttons are from Favorite Findings and you can find them at JoAnns. I cut out my digi and then lightly inked around it with Vintage Photo distressing ink.  That's about it. Please go over to My Paper Crafting and see what inspiration my design team sisters have for you as well!  Then maybe think about joining us by using one of Melin's digital or a digital of your own. Remember it is Friday so there will be a free digi being offered to you by Melin!!!  So what are you waiting for?? Get over to My Paper Crafting and read the rules, and then link up with us!




5 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Brenda, your card is just so soft and pretty! Great color choice! The buttons were a great addition also! :)

Vickie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!

The Queen (Laura) said...

So so pretty! Love the digi and the way you've colored them. The apron lace punch looks great behind it. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Sue Crease said...

Brenda,
I do love this card. So good to send to anyone.

Sue

MaryH said...

Beautiful bouquet of flowers. Some great coloring going on here. Loved that doily background too. This is so bright & cheerful...bring on Spring!!! TFS