Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Office Supplies-My Paper Crafting Cricut Challenge

Hi my crafty friends, today at My Paper Crafting our challenge is office supplies.  After thinking about this for a long while and not really liking anything I came up with I decided that I would decorate my grand-kids art bin. Now I know that an art bin might not necessarily be office supplies, but around it it is. lol Just think of it as office supplies for toddlers. I keep this little art bin around with these items in it for them to play with when they come over. I have to hunt up my pencils for them, so they aren't in the bin yet. lol  I used Locker Talk for my pencil, crayons, and scissors.  I used the Pooh marker font for the word "markers".  I tucked in some black paper behind the drawers and then attached the icons on the front with some ATG tape.  I think the grand-kids will get a kick out of their little  tub now and they are all set with some new crayons and new markers, plenty of coloring books too. I do however want to get them some books to write in and draw in. Won't you go check out what my inspiration design team sisters have for you?  Then why not make your own "office" project and link up with us.  We so love when you come and get crafty with us!! Thanks for looking!!






4 comments:

Sheena said...

Great project! I need something like this in my craft space :)

~Sheena

Carole Beath said...

WOW....this is a fantastic way to name those drawers. Great idea, great designs.
Carole

Sandy Palmer said...

Brenda, this is so very clever! I just love it! :)

The Queen (Laura) said...

Awesome! I know your grandkids will love it! Definitely need to make one for my daughter. She has tons of pencils and markers everywhere! Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura