Thursday, April 25, 2013

Don't Eat the Daisies! MPC Tags and ATC's

Hi my crafty friends, it's time for My Paper Crafting Tags and ATC's!  All the products on my tag is from My Creative Time.  I cut out my tag, then cut out my daisies-using my Spectrum Noir markers I colored my daisy centers and my stems.  Then I cut out my jar out of some Cricut packaging. I used my Spectrum's again to outline my jar.  I embossed my tag with my SU clouds embossing folder.  I use my Fiscars grass punch to punch the grass.  That's it folks, stapled my ribbon and and I was done. Go to My Paper Crafting and see what inspiration my design team sisters have for you and then make a tag or atc of your own and link up with us.  We love when you come and get crafty with us!!









8 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Brenda this is so adorable!! I love the way the daisies pop out of the jar and it looks so crisp and clean. Cute little edging on the bottom.

The Queen (Laura) said...

I love it! The flowers just pop! The clouds in the background look great. It screams Spring! Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Jayne said...

Fabulous tag Brenda. Oh nooo...I love how you have the daisies in the jar! I haven't ordered that one yet!
Hugs
Jayne x

Jules said...

Oooooo.... I love this Brenda.

What a fabulous idea!!

Gorgeous daises and the jar is amazing!!

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

Tammy said...

super cute Brenda. You always awesome work girl. HUGS

Sue Crease said...

Brenda,
I couldn't get to this from the main page had to come on by from the DDF page but so glad I did.

As I said before this is so beautiful and fresh looking. Love your use of the packaging to make the jar.
Sue

~ Jo ~ said...

This is adorable! I love those flowers and adore this so much!!

Hugs,
Jo
xox

shelly said...

daisies are my fave flower :) i absolutley love this :)