Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sympathy Card

Hello my crafty friends! After hubby came home from the hospital our neighbor's mother died and I knew that I needed a sympathy card for them. So back to my room I go to make a sympathy card that was quick, but elegant and comforting. What was I going to do? Well I grabbed my rose embossing folder from SU and my stamp set "So Sorry" from SU and got busy. I kept it simple-very simple and fast, but I think it is a little elegant too, black and white is always elegant and classy to me. I used another SU stamp set on the inside of the card, I can't remember the name off hand but I'm sure there will be those of you who will recognized it right away. Here is the sympathy card I came up with. Thanks so much for stopping by today and visiting me. Crafty hugs to all-Brenda






8 comments:

MaryH said...

Yesss! This is definitely elegant & classy and absolutely perfect for a sympathy card to let your neighbor know how much you care.The inside is lovely too. Good for you that you felt able to do any crafting at all, what with all the stuff you've got going on at the moment. This is just beautiful. TFS & many Hugs.

Mayras Designs said...

This is beautiful , classy and elegant !!! I love it Brenda !!

Hugs,
Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Oh my!! This is breathtakingly beautiful Brenda!! I so love the simple elegance of it. :)

Leslierosek said...

I love the inside of this card Brenda. Nice card.

Vickie said...

this is just AWESOME

~ Jo ~ said...

This is very classy and elegant but absolutely beautiful.... You did a great job with this... and i'm so sorry to hear of your loss... =(

Hugs,
Jo
xox

Kellie 0:) said...

Just perfect in its beauty, TFS

The Queen (Laura) said...

This is beautiful. Love the embossing. The sentiment inside is touching.
Lots of Hugs,
Laura