Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 2 of Jo's Scrap Shack Surprise Blog Hop!

Hello my crafty friends! Welcome to day 2 of Jo's Scrap Shack's surprise blog hop! 

 Today's hop is day 2 of a 4 day hop and the new launch and release of a brand new company called "3 Twenty Crafts"!

For those who missed the news yesterday, Jo has decided to launch her very own company & stamp line!!! It's so exciting, right?? Everyday we will show you a brand new stamp set from 3 Twenty Crafts and trust me, you don't want to miss this!

The stamp set that we show you each day will be given away to one lucky winner, but in order to win the set you must hop along and visit each design team member's blog, leave a comment and then comment on Jo's blog and let her know that you have completed the hop! The winner will be random and we have no idea which blog the winner will be chosen from.  So make sure you visit each blog and leave some bloggy love.

Today we are showing you the new and awesome stamp set, "Winter Wonderland"





This is what I created using this stamp set.
A card and 4 tags!



For my card I used SU's Season of Style designer series paper, MS branch and snowflake punch and a tree from Winter Wonderland. I used TH distress inks and stamped my tree, alternating how I stamped it. It makes a chevron pattern! Isn't it so cool looking?!! I punched the branch punch on white paper and then inked them up in the distress ink. I also used glossy accents on my snowflakes and then sprinkled in SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter. On a gray piece of paper I stamped the sentiment from Winter Wonderland and hand notched each end. Cute hug?!






For this tag, I cut out my tag with a tag die and then stamped all the different snowflakes from Winter Wonderland in two distress ink colors. Stamped one of the "fancier" tree's and embossed it silver and then stamped it again on each side of the embossed one with distress ink.  I have to say these stamps are such a great quality that they stamp with distress ink perfectly! Simple but cute tag!


For this tag, I cut out 2 tags using tag dies, for the larger tag-I cut it again and layered it with SU's Season of Style designer series paper. On the small tag I stamped what I call a "traditional" tree on and then colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers. I used a pearl pen for my snow-love the effect it gave! Then I used some more snowflakes from the Winter Wonderland set to stamp around my tree. Stamped just "wonderland" on the bottom of the tag. Added the two tags together and there you have it! Another cute tag!


And for my last 2 tags, I used another tag die and cut out my tag on kraft paper. I embossed both trees, one gold and one white. Then stamps snowflakes around the trees once again. Using the same SU designer's paper pad, I cut the shadow for the tag and ran some fibers through. Yes, that is 4 cut tags ready to go! If you have any questions about my projects just drop me an email at bsl60 at embarqmail dot com. 



Well my friends that's my projects for today.

Just a reminder...In order to win Winter Wonderland, visit each blog along the hop and leave a comment! Also all four sets that will be released this week will be available for purchase on Thursday, November 21st at 3 pm and will ship out on Monday, November 25th!

Soooo are you ready for some Blog Hopin' Fun???

Your next person on the hop is Candice, but if you get lost along the way, just start at Jo's Scrap Shack at the beginnng!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopping with us today and make sure to join us tomorrow for another sneak peek at another great stamp set by 3 Twenty Crafts!

30 comments:

Leslierosek said...

Very nice set. You made nice items with it. Very talented.

Vickie said...

AWESOME!!!!

lindaplus3 said...

So very very pretty .. I love the colors ad the snowflakes.... Your tags are really pretty.. I love the look of this stamp set :)

Lisa said...

All of your projects are fabulous!! I love the chevron pattern you created with the trees!! It looks amazing!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sue in CT said...

OMG! I love the way your card came out! The tags are wonderful too, don't get me wrong but I just LOVE your card. It is so different and so pleasant to the eye. Great job!

Tina Campbell said...

They are all so cool and I'm glad to see you use the variety of them so we know what they look like :) I like how the distress one came out doing it that way

Guild Master Crystal said...

Great projects! I love how different the trees look.

Mayras Designs said...

What amazing projects Brenda !!! Each one is perfect , I am so inspired !!!

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Love the tags! I definitely need to pull out my pearl pens to create snow-- brilliant!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful....love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

MaryH said...

These are all just so awesome. I'm really lovin' that Blue, gray & silver on your first card. Great use of the trees & snowflakes. Now those tags are something else altogether. Simply stunning on the kraf and with your red & white trimming. You rocked with this set for sure. Wonderful use of this pretty stamp set. Wish I'd thought to add some snow on a tree! TFS & Hugs

Elizabeth Hart said...

All of these projects are so wonderful but I love the creativity with the card and those trees lined up one way and then the other - never would have thought of that and it is stunning! Love the tags too!

Melissa said...

Wow, wow, wow, Brenda, these are simply amazing, love them!!! Such a wonderful job displaying Jo's stamps, you go girl!

The Queen (Laura) said...

Oh my goodness! You've been a busy woman! I love ALL of these projects! Especially the tags! Fabulous job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Unknown said...

Wow this is just one beautiful post. I love all that you made with this set. I never would have thought to add that MS punch with snowflakes. It looks awesome. About to click the follow button so I can "stalk" all your great ideas! :-)

Marilyn said...

Awesome projects!! Love that snowflake

Diane N said...

Love what you did with all of your cards!

Karen Petitt said...

Wow! What a fab selection, love the very first one - it's similar to an idea I had as soon as I saw the stamp, absolutely gorgeous creations, thank you for sharing and for the blog hop x

April said...

A very nice set! I love the different styles of trees. Your projects are wonderful. I love how you made the chevron effect on the card. Great job!

Joyce Tompkins said...

I purchased the same paper...can't wait to scraplift this one!
TFS :)

D- said...

Oh my gosh look at all those beautiful projects. TFS. This set is my favorite so far.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Kellie 0:) said...

Wow wow , wow , wow, wow. You have outdone yourself. All creations are wonderful but that card is breathtaking. You have outdone yourself with this set Brenda. TFS

~ Jo ~ said...

WOW is right my friend!!! You have completely rocked this set! I am LOVING that card!!! The way you used the trees... OMG... I love it, it was brilliant!!!! Also the tags are absolutely gorgeous! You totally did an amazing job with this set. So proud of you, thank you!!!
Hugs,
Jo
xoxox

ScrappyHorses said...

So cute, Brenda! Like always!! The little red fibers give it such a whimsical look!

ScrappyHorses said...

So cute ~~ as always! I love the red fibers; they add such a whimsical touch to the tags!!

Tina M said...

I just love everything you made, but wow, the card, that's so beautiful!! What a unique way to use that tree image :)

Wynn said...

You've been a busy bunny. I love your creations....especially your little tags, Hugs Wynn x

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Winter creation Tags & cards.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Gail said...

Hi Brenda - I really like tags a lot and your tags turned out great - I am liking the Wonderland tag on banner - so cute! Thanks for the hop! Enjoy your day.
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Wow Brenda. I love the gorgeous tags. You really rocked this. Love the non traditional colors. :)