Friday, August 9, 2013

Summer Fun! Funday Friday Challenge

Hello my crafty friends, happy TGIF to you all.  I am not home yet, on the road though and although we had a fabulous time it is always good to come back home and sleep in your own bed! lol Love that our son held down the home front while we were gone, we have good guys!! So today at Jo's Scrap Shack our theme is H20 and we were asked to use a digi from our sponsor-Niki from over at Limited Runs Digi's. I chose this cute little girl with her water toy.  I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers. I also used My Creative time dies and circle stamps and circle images for my sentiment. I also used a old Mojo Monday sketch. My ribbon is from SU and my punched border is an EK Success scallop, scallop. My papers are from Paper Studio at Hobby Lobby called Khloe Lane. I also went back and added glossy accents to her little inner tube. But didn't retake the pic. Sorry about that! I pop dotted her up on the white base.  I did forget however to take my black marker and go around this little cutie after I cut her out. I eliminates the white outline. But wasn't taking her back off to do it. lol  A little faux stitching and I called it done. Go over to Jo's Scrap Shack and see what inspiration and other cute digi's my design teams sisters chose. Ready the rules and think about joining us on this challenge. You know we love it when you get crafty with us!!! 





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda, this turned out so cute.
We are alike in so many ways. I made a card for this challenge already...I chose the same digi. I think maybe we were twins in another life. lol

The Queen (Laura) said...

Love the colors you've used. The digi is cute with her floatie. I love the sentiment with the flip-flops. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

MaryH said...

Aw, this is so cute. Makes you think of Myrtle Beach, doesn't it? How on earth did you find time to get a card ready while you were on vacation, getting ready for vacation..etc, is beyond me! Loved your faux stitching. Really cute card, and I didn't see the 'white' if you didn't mention it. TFS & will see if I can jump in. Hugs

Kellie 0:) said...

Brenda this is ADORABLE. Love it all - the colours are gorgeous. TFS

Mayras Designs said...

This card is adorable love the colors and the image you used !!

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/

~ Jo ~ said...

Brenda this card is fabulous!!!! WOW you did such a great job coloring this sweet little girl in! I love your sentiment and how beautiful this card all came together with the papers, ribbon, etc. Love it!

Hugs,
Jo
xox

Shawnee said...

This is so cute. I love the image you used and paper. Great job!