Friday, August 2, 2013

Hey Cupcake! Jo's Funday Friday Challenge

Hello my crafty friends, I hope you are having a fabulous Friday! I am getting ready to leave on vacation and can't wait til we are on the road come Sunday! Our son is going to hold down the home front while we are gone. It's so good to have such wonderful adult children.  Well since today is Friday you know that means it is time for a new challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack. We were given a sketch to go by this week. Here is my take on that sketch. I used a stamp set from Paper Trey Ink called Cupcake Collection, my Spectrum Noir markers, papers from The Paper Studio called Lola & Luca and some bling. Make sure to go check out my design team sisters for some more great inspiration over at Jo's Scrap Shack!! Then use the sketch and join us by linking up. You know how much we love it when you get crafty with us!






9 comments:

Tammy said...

Awesome card Brenda, have a great vacation.

TerriK said...

Cute card, Brenda. I love the pink and black. Have a great vacation!

Migdalia said...

This is a Beauty!!! Adorable cupcake and a Prefect take on the sketch!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Sandi said...

sweet sweet card, have a wonderful time on your vacation, hugs

MaryH said...

Great take on the sketch. Your coloring is wonderful, and love all that bling. Background DP was fab with this image & your choice of cupcake colors. You guys be safe on the road. TFS & Hugs

Mayras Designs said...

Hope you have a great vacation ! This card looks amazing I love the cupcake it looks good enough to eat !!

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/

The Queen (Laura) said...

This is so fun! I love the colors you've used. The cupcake looks delish! Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Glenda said...

Beautiful card! Love the yummy cupcake and gorgeous papers!
Glenda

Shawnee said...

I love this card. The pink cupcake is perfect!! Great job!!