Friday, August 9, 2013

Missing Ewe-SOUS Challenge

Hello my crafty friends, wow can you believe it is Friday?!! Well I'm on my way home from a fantastic vacation in Myrtle Beach. Our adult children held down the home front for us. It was good to get away and good to see some family that we haven't seen in quite a while, but it will be soooo nice to be back in my own bed!! lol 

Well since it is Friday, it is time for another SOUS die cut challenge. Our theme this time is "Furry Friends/Animals".  I used the Wild Card 2 to make my card. It is a cute little lamb jumping over the fence. The sentiment is "Wishing ewe where here". I cut the card base at the recommended size from the book. I sure wish the sentiments would cut to size too. Does anyone have any tips on making the sentiments the right size?? That's what I love about Wild Card 1 is that the sentiments cut to size as the card base. Oh well, my sentiment is a little large. lol I popped up my lambs head layers to give dimension to my card. Looks pretty good in person. I did ink around my card base with Vintage Photo distress ink. Please go check out SOUS as my design team sisters have some awesome inspiration for you! Then think about getting crafty with us and link up a Furry Friend project with us! We love when you get crafty with us!!






4 comments:

The Queen (Laura) said...

This is adorable! Love the little lamb. The fence is cute. I love how it opens. I hope you are having a safe trip home. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

MaryH said...

This is another cutie. Just love your lambsie-pie. Great idea to add dimension to his furry little head, and liked the folded out gate. Wonderful card, and TFS

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, Brenda. I just love your little lamb. Love the gate, too.

Mayras Designs said...

Love the lamb ! This card is super cute also !!

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/