Friday, August 23, 2013

Brrr baby! SOUS Challenge

Hello my crafty friends, I hope you all are having a fabulous Friday!! It has been crazy busy around here. Between grandchildren, wisdom teeth pulled for my son, back from vacation, putting up sweet corn, mowing, and every other chore there is to be done, I'm popped! My son has been back in school for 3 days now. Not sure where the summer went and not sure I'm ready to give it up, but hopefully fall will bring some calm to my days. lol

Well seeing how it's been a really busy August, my project I have to share with you isn't all that great. It was done as fast as I could and my whole heart and soul didn't go into it. So with that being said, I apologize for not having a better project for you. It's time for another Stuck on You Sketches Die Cut challenge.  Our challenge was to use a border on our project. I went with a quick and simple border of snowflakes. I used DCWV glitter paper for my base, my layer and for my snowflake border as well as my snowflake.  I used CTMH Art Philosophy for my snowflake border as well as my card shape and the Cuttlebug snowflake die for my big snowflake. My sentiments came from My Pink Stamper. I used a brad to attach my snowflake and that is it. I told you it was quick and simple.  Thanks for visiting today and hopefully life will settle down soon! Now please go over to SOUS and see what fabulous inspiration my design team sisters have for you, I promise you they will be much better than mine!! Then why not make a project of your own using any die cut or die cut machine to make a border with and link up with us. You know we love it when you get crafty with us ;-)





2 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

I love this! I love the sparkle and love the color combination.

Hugs,
Jo
xox

Nanne said...

Super fun card and love that snow flake border.. Awesome!
Hugs
Nanné