Tuesday, October 18, 2022

I'm Sorry! Where Have I Been?

Hello my crafty friends, I know it has been 3 months since I've posted and you probably don't even remember me! It's been a busy summer and I decided to enjoy it and take time off from commenting and posting. 

What was I up too you ask? Let me show you with my photo's. 


Went to our annual Pink Out. Always held at the Rice Mansion in the town next to me. They own Utz Potato Chip Company. It was held outside in the garden this year, such a beautiful day too along with yummy food. 


Had a house warming party with family for Bret, made these favors for it. Only photo I got as I forgot to take any other photos! Bad mom!



Went on a girls getaway. We had lots of fun going to winery's, playing games in the evening in our cabin and drinking said wine, and watched a show of Polynesian Dancers. They in turn taught the audience how to do a dance and no, I didn't go up to learn. Was still healing my back. It was a fun show though! 




Had some pool time. Granddaughter came and stayed for a few days to enjoy the pool. 




Learned how to take a photo of the moon with my cell phone, this just amazes me. First one is of the Harvest Moon and second on is the Hunter's Moon when it first came up and was orange. 




Made this sign for Dwayne's uncle for a parade




Went to the  movies to see Elvis of course, also saw Downton Abby, and Where the Crawdads Sing. Doggy sat Bret's dogs many times and playing ball with them constantly, mowing of course, going to the Senior program at the library twice a month and made golf centerpieces for my nephew's golf banquet, each senior got a centerpiece to take home. Looking forward to sharing that with you along with a mini album I made for a friend. Have a sewing project to share as well that I worked on over the summer too. Lots of other things, but can't think of them at this time. lol  Crafty things are coming to the blog soon. I plan on getting back into the swing of commenting as well. Thanks for hanging in with me as I get back into the swing of blogging and commenting, I appreciate your patience. 


Crafty hugs,





Card Recipe:


13 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Brenda!!! I just spotted you over at Bonnie's blog so had to stop in to check up on you! lol
Sounds like you had a wonderful break - something we should all do on occasion! Thanks for sharing all your fun photos and telling us about your adventures!
Welcome home, sweet friend!
=]

Brenda in IN said...

You had a great summer and taking a break is good for the soul. Great pictures and can't wait to see your creations when you are back.

Sue said...

Hi Brenda!!!!
Looks like you've been having a wonderful time and well deserved!!! So glad to hear you're doing ok...lots of huggles Sue x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY good to see you back to blogging Brenda. WOW! What a wonderful and interesting and fun Summer you've had, so good to hear you enjoyed yourself. Love your gift packets and good to hear Bret has his independence. Great piccies, especially of the moon, I can never get a good one, though, I expect, I have a few dozen over the years. How lovely to be able to make the sign to identify a wonderful veteran.
Faith x

Irish Cherokee said...

Wonderful summer. Everyone needs a break now and then. You needed to recharge your batteries and enjoy life a bit. Each moment of our lives only comes but once then is gone, never to return. You obviously rejoiced in the moments you were given and shared them with others. Great photos of your adventures. Welcome back.

Hugs and Blessings

Loll said...

What a fun summer you've had Brenda. Lots of friends and family, along with some crafty fun too. Sounds wonderful. Love, Loll

nancy littrell said...

Where have you been? Having a wonderful very busy fun Summer with family and friends:-) TFS all your fun photos and activities, Brenda. Hugs....Nancy

jimlynn said...

I'm sitting here reading this and wondering how you've had time to do anything other than what you've been doing (that made sense didn't it)? Anyway.....you've been BUSY! Sounds (and looks) like a lot of fun though. You're going to have to tell-all on how you took that picture of the moon with your phone. It's wow!
Lynn

Darnell said...

We must have ESPN. You have been on my mind this week and here you pop up! Always lovely to see you! Thank you for sharing what you've been up to ~ it all sounds like great fun and very rewarding. And I'm very pleased to hear your break did not involve any other kind of 'breaks' or falls! Keep it up and keep in touch! Hugs, Darnell

Bonnie said...

Glad to see you are doing well and having fun and crafty times!

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely to see you Brenda, and great to see that you had a fun and refreshing summer. Welcome back to blog land :)
Blessings
Maxine

Liz said...

Welcome back to Blogland, Brenda. It sounds like you’ve had a fun summer, thanks for sharing all the photos. xx

Carol L said...

It's good to se you back to blogging again, but even better to know what a relaxing, fun summer you had! Blogging will always be here, but you need a break from the norm and I'm glad you took the opportunities that came your way to enjoy life in many different ways! TFS all those great photos of your fun times! Wishing you a very happy Autumn too