Saturday, October 29, 2022

CAS Halloween Card

Hello crafty friends, I hope you are having a nice weekend. I'm here with a CAS Halloween card. I enjoyed coloring these little candies with some alcohol markers. I popped up my candy corn with some dimensional foam tape. The rest if laid down flat. 





As always I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy life to come visit me and seeing what I'm up to. Your comments always brighten my day. Enjoy your week! 


Crafty hugs,





Card Recipe:

My Creative Time stamps and dies
Ohuhu Alcohol markers
Paper Paper from DCWV I think
Foam Dimensional tape
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Versafine Onyx Black

12 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely CAS Halloween card Brenda, great design. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Hiya Brenda, LOVE your candy corn card with its sweet sentiment, a lovely border finishes it beautifully. Hope all is well.
hugs
Faith x

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the sentiment
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Inkyfingers said...

Love this CAS design, Brenda and the candy stripe layer is a very clever and sort of punny addition to a fun design. It's good to see you back and I'm exhausted at reading about all the fun things you got up to this summer! Glad you had a great time - you deserve it!
Hope you are well,
Hugs
Carol x

Brenda in IN said...

Wow, a card with my favorite candy corn. And a fun sentiment to go along with it, This is cute, Brenda.

jimlynn said...

I can attest to the fact that this is a FABULOUS card - and I love it so much!
Lynn

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card! And thank you for the nice compliments on my cards!

I Card Everyone said...

Candy corn mixed with salted peanuts is my favorite treat of the season, Brenda! FA BOO lous sentiment, too!
Happy Halloween ghoulfriend! xx
=]

Sue said...

Hi Brenda..loving your CAS card great design hugs Sue x

Bonnie said...

I think candy corn is everybody's favorite, Brenda! Love the narrow mat around the main image! Happy Halloween!

Sue - said...

Hi Brenda, nice to see you posting again. Love your candy corn card.

Kristie Goulet said...

Hi Brenda! Love your candy corn card! Hope you are well!