Thursday, October 20, 2022

Golf Centerpieces for High School Banquet

Hello crafty friends, I'm back with the golf centerpieces that I made for my nephew's golf banquet. I'm sorry but I can't edit my photos as iPiccy isn't supported on Windows anymore. I guess I will have to have Bret check things out for me. Until then, you get the unedited versions of my photos. Sorry about that!


My SIL sent me a photo from Pinterest of what she wanted and I made it with my own tweaks. This is the container my SIL got and I designed and put the vinyl on it. My brother wanted each senior's name to be added on. He bugged my SIL until she agreed to let each senior take a centerpiece home with them. lol 


These are the flags I made. I used stiff felt that I cut on my Cricut and vinyl along with a square dowel rod. The is a golf flag on each side of the dowel rod so it can be seen from each side of the table. I just used hot glue to glue them to the dowel rod and then glue the point of each flag together. 


My SIL put them together, she glued the flag dowel rod in then placed stones at the bottom, then the moss and the golf balls.


In the end, they asked me to make 11 of them, The kids and parents were very pleased with them and that's always nice to know. I think they turned out nice too. 



And that is it. As always thanks for taking time from your busy schedule to see what I'm up to once again.  I will be by to visit you soon too! 


Crafty Hugs,





Card Recipe:

Stiff felt, dowel rods, and iron on vinyl are from Hobby Lobby

Vinyl on the vases is from my stash, just used regular vinyl for those

Cricut and Design Space to design and cut the vinyl

12 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What amazing centre pieces Brenda - no wonder the boys wanted to take them home! These are stunning, and you are so clever to create them
Blessings
Maxine

Liz said...

These are just fabulous, Brenda. I’m sure the recipients were thrilled to receive them. xx

Marilyn said...

Awesome project! Love them
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations on a job well done. They are amazing and fabulous Brenda, you are so clever in your makes and ideas. These will be keepsakes, I'm sure.
Faith x

I Card Everyone said...

I can't imagine getting something so wonderful and personalized, too! Well done, my friend!
=]

Bonnie said...

Fantastic gifts for the whole team! Really special!

Carol L said...

I just love personalized little gifts like these! They're perfect for those golfers and they're lucky that you made them all so they'll always remember this special banquet! You've outdone yourself!

jimlynn said...

These are really, really neat!!! Those boys are going to cherish these. So cute!
Lynn

Sue said...

Stunning centre pieces Brenda! absolutely gorgeous you're so clever...the nitwits paper the blue checked one that you liked on my card was from the sunnysideuptoo...paper pack if you want it I can send it to your email??? lots of hugs Sue x

Jenny L said...

Hi Brenda,
oh my goodness so many wonderful creations and just perfect for the golf banquet.
They must have gone down such a treat with the recipients as well.
Must have taken you ages to make them.
Love them and your fabulous designs.
Lots of crafty love and hugs from my house to yours.
Jenny L.

JD/ Jill said...

What a cute and clever project! You did a great job with these

Irish Cherokee said...

You are a lady of many talents. Splendid work and I do not blame3 anyone for wanting to take these home as souvenirs. I am not a golfer but my brother-in-law is and I know he would have found a way to take one home. LOL.

Love, JHgs and Blessings