Saturday, May 10, 2014

Today is World Lupus Day!

This is something that many don't know about. Lupus has been around forever though and I thought I'd do my part in raising in awareness to this miserable disease. I think too, a lot of you may not know where Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds came to be with the Beatles. So I thought you might want to see this video with Julian Lennon on Lucy's Legacy. I wish I knew how to put the video right on my blog, but I don't. Yes, I am tech challenged in so many ways. As my youngest son tells me, I shouldn't be allowed to have any tech toys! lol But I don't think I'm the worst at it, just don't know it all. Right?! lol 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZXVbJ0jq7w

Thanks for watching everyone and I hope all the Mother's out there, or Mother figures out there have a beautiful Mother's Day tomorrow!!! Crafty hugs, Brenda

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Super hugs to you my friend!
Lynn

Carol L said...

I don't have time to watch right now, but I'll check it out tomorrow!
Have a very happy Mother's day!!

Tina Campbell said...

Happy Mother's Day Brenda. I wish you well and a relaxing day :)

Sheila H said...

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, Brenda.

Mayras Designs said...

Thank you for sharing this with us !!!!
Hugs,
Mayra

MaryH said...

I didn't know there _was_ a World Lupus Day! Hope your day was just wonderful. Thanks for the lovely card (will followup later on that one!). Also thanks for the video link.Will try to check that out. Hope your day is going great. Hugs & TFS