Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 7 at My Paper Crafting



Hi my crafty friends, welcome to day 7 at My Paper Crafting!! I hope that you have been checking in there everyday as I wouldn't want you to miss out on the awesome freebies and awesome projects that are being posted!! My Design Team Sisters have been doing some amazing projects!  For my project today I am showcasing the cute digi image called Rainy Day Bear.  Our theme is Showers and Flowers and I just couldn't resist this cute little bear.  I colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers (remember you can click on the pics to make them bigger) and placed him on a easel card base. My little bear was cut out with a die from SU, my papers came from the DCWV Citrus stack, my little photo corners are a Cuttlebug die, used Skittles/Dew Drops for holding my easel up, and my sentiment comes from My Creative Time.  I used glossy accents on my raindrops and puddle but you really can't tell from the pics, although you can in person. Please continue to visit My Paper Crafting as we have many more days left with awesome projects and many more freebies that are just as cute as this little bear!  Happy Crafting!!!!




7 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

I just love your easel card! Fabulous sentiment too! :)

Sue Crease said...

I just love this card, your colouring in is wonderful.

Sue

Patty said...

Adorable card...really love your shimmery flowers on the inside!!

Jules said...

Hi Brenda

A great easel card .. .. and such a cute image.

Love that brolly!!

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Annette said...

This card is so cute!!!!!!!!

Shawnee said...

Brenda this card is just beautiful. I love this bear and your coloring is beautiful!! You are so incredibly talented my friend.

Unknown said...

Adorable. That's the sweetest little bear. Love the sentiment!