Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A few cards for you today...

Hi my crafting friends, I have a couple of cards for you today.  I went to a friend's house yesterday to make cards.  I really didn't know what I was going to take or do, so I shoved a lot of things in my bags and out the door I went.  Here are the cards that I made.  I finished them up here at home, but had the basics done at my friends house.  I used Nesties, Paper Trey Ink stamps, Spectrum Noir markers and DCWV stacks to make my cards.  I hope you enjoy them and get some inspiration from them.  Have a happy 4th everyone!!!





3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Lovely Cards!!I love it!

Migdalia

The Queen (Laura) said...

Love the nesties! Great job on coloring the stamps. I haven't made a Z or S fold in a while, these are making me want to make some. Great papers. Great job my friend! Have a great 4th of July!

Shawnee said...

Beautiful cards. I was just thinking I needed to make one of these fold cards. I love the papers you picked the brown is stunning!!