Monday, July 30, 2012

At Home on the Farm-BBTB2

Happy Monday my crafty friends!  Since it is Monday you know what that means, yep-another Bitten By The Bug 2 challenge!  This week our sweet Krista picked "Farm Animals" for our theme challenge.  Well I knew just what I was going to do, make a layout of our grand-daughter who loves to go feed our steers with her papaw.  She is always asking where are papaw's cows when we go to NY to see them.  So cute, not that I'm bias or anything. lol  For my layout I used Country Life for my barn and farmer, Printing Press for my title, Paper Dolls for Everyday for the clouds, Celebrate with Flourish for the sun, Pop Up Neighborhood for the tree/hill, and My World for the fence on the second page. I used a cloud to do my journaling on and put the date on my fence.

I hope that you will pop over to BBTB2 and read our simple rules and then join in on the challenge!  It's so fun and you will get a lot of inspiration from the design team members.  Hope to see a project from you soon!!! Until next time, Happy Crafting!!







18 comments:

Sandi said...

Brenda, super cool layout, hugs

Jayne said...

A truly fabulous layout Brenda!Love the cows hanging over the fences.
Jayne x

Anonymous said...

Love your layout. Every cut is just perfect. I always look forward to your layouts.

Shawnee said...

I love all the elements of this layout. The farmer man is just too cute and the cows are adorable. Great job, Brenda!!

TerriK said...

Cute layout, Brenda. I like how you used the cloud for your journaling.

DonnaMundinger said...

What an adorable farm scene you've created! Love this fabulous layout and cool how many carts you used to put it all together. xxD

Unknown said...

This is my kind of LO! :) Very Cute!!

Jeri said...

Oh my gosh, Brenda, this is such a sweet layout. Must be those fab pics of your granddaughter. I just love the down home on the farm scene you've created. The rolling green hills and the picket fence are great and I think that farmer is fabulous. Well done, my friend.

Carole Beath said...

Such a sweet LO, I loved the story about your granddaughter and PawPaw's cows... loved all the details you created.
Hugs
Carole

The Queen (Laura) said...

Such a cute layout! The pictures are so precious! I love the cows! Lots of great details. Wonderful job!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Brenda..Oh My..This is awesome..I love that u love layouts..I need to do more..This is wonderful..Hugs..Krista

Tammy said...

Brenda, we have got to find a way to get together girl, our styles are alot alike. You know me, I Love scene Layouts and yours is just awesome. Lots of work on that one. GREAT JOB!

Brenda said...

LOL Yes we do Tammy! I love your style as you know and I'm trying to get these scenes down. Glad that you like it!!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh thisis a fabulous layout and what a lovely story about your granddaughter and her pawpaw!
Hugs
Juliexx

DIANA L. said...

I could just jump right into the layout and feel like I'm on the farm
beautifully done.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

Brenda, I love this layout! It's so dang cute! The pictures of your granddaughter are also just too adorable! How fun to go and feed the steers! You have also inspired me to blow the dust off of my Country Life cartridge! :)

Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Brenda

Love your LO, evrything is just like on the farm, your Grand babies are so cute, love the project....

shelly said...

super layout brenda!