Sunday, August 20, 2023

More Wedding Stuff

Hello crafty friends, I hope you all have had a nice weekend. My heart and prayers go out to those in Hawaii and Canada (and anywhere else) with the raging fires and now to CA with that awful hurricane. The weather is getting pretty scary to say the least! I hope you are safe where ever you are! 

I have done a little digging on the "malicious website" warning that I've been getting on some blogs. Please, if I've told you about me getting this warning for your website, watch this video. It is a safe video per Norton.

https://kinsta.com/blog/deceptive-site-ahead/

Now onto more crafty wedding stuff. I thought I was done, but guess not. The wedding couple came to me less than a month before the wedding to make these favors. I don't like doing things last minute, but here we are. What do you do but just make them, right?! She saw a Pinterest photo and sent it to me for what she wanted. I just designed in their theme. so definitely not my idea. I did 60 wedding favors and 40 thank you cards. I kept the thank you cards very basic and simple. They are much smaller than an A2 card because that is what the couple wanted, 5 x 3.5 when folded. Now, hopefully I am done with wedding stuff! 

Front

Back



I am behind with my commenting, but hopefully I will be by to catch up soon. As always, I sure appreciate when you stop by and visit with me. Hope the sun is shinning where you are and if you need rain, I hope you get a nice gentle soaking rain.  


Hugs,





Card Recipe:. 

Cricut
Cricut Design Space
Ivy file from Etsy

14 comments:

Liz said...

The favours are so cute and such fun. I love the CAS thank you card too, a beautiful, stylish design.

So heartbreaking to see all the wildfires around the world. Thanking of all the people affected by them. xx

jimlynn said...

Cute idea for wedding favors and thank you's and I love the subtle ivy on them. You're very special to be doing all this for the couple and I know they appreciate it.
I'll have to check out that link you sent.
Lynn

Loll said...

These are wonderful, Brenda. I'm sure the couple appreciates all your hard work to get these done is such a short time. xx

Irish Cherokee said...

Love the wedding favors. Great job.

Hugs and Blessings

Bonnie said...

I love these designs with the blue-green leaves! Cute favors and lovely thank you notes! Good for you getting these done in such a short time!

kiwimeskreations said...

I like the concept, but that was a lot of work in a short time... you have made some really elegant toppers and cards Brenda.
I have Norton installed, so am not getting those notices, thankfully
Blessings
Maxine

Brenda in IN said...

Wow, 100 made a month before the wedding! I hope they appreciate what a great friend you are. These are cute and fun for the guests. Good job, Brenda. It is so sad about the fires and flooding and hurricane. Also, the unrelenting heat. Be safe.

I Card Everyone said...

What a great idea! 'mint to be' is my kind of pun!
You did such a wonderful job and I'm sure that the happy couple were so happy you said yes!
Okay, back to playing, my friend - can't wait for your next card!
=]

Carol L said...

You are so gifted in making these lovely favors that perfectly match the thank-you cards! Hopefully they appreciate all the work you put into making everything for them because their guests will surely notice how pretty everything is and how beautifully everything coordinates! You did a great job on these and I'm glad to know you're OK and just very busy! With summer winding down, there's always going to be more to do now I'm sure. Take care of yourself and have a great week ahead, and thanks for the warning fix - I bookmarked it for future use, but haven't had one of those warnings in quite some time thankfully! Hugs!

Sue said...

Totally heartbreaking with wildfires and floods..my Son headed off to Tenerife today and they have wildfires on the North of the Island..he is on the South but still got anxiety over it! These are so sweet and I love them Brenda you certainly smashed it out of the box lots of hugs Sue x

Maria said...

How cute and fun for the guests! Very sweet of you to do last minute to make things special for the wedding! We are getting lots of rain here right now and some streets are flooded, but it should clear in a day or so. Yes, weather has been something lately especially for Canada, Hawaii and California. Take care and have a great weekend, hugs!

Inkyfingers said...

These are just delightful, Brenda and the delicate ivy is a perfect motif. I feel for you with the repetition - I did wedding invitations and favour gifts for a wedding a few years ago and have not been at all tempted to do it again lol!
Hope you are well,
Hugs
Carol x

JD/ Jill said...

This is a really cute idea! So very nicely done!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I can't believe I have had to go back this far to see your work I hadn't commented on Brenda, my apologies. I haven't had anything to tell me you had posted. I admire you doing things last minute, designing and making so many. What a wonderful result on them all. Well done.
Faith x