Friday, June 14, 2013

Jo's Funday Friday

Hello my crafty friends, this is my second post for today so if you are looking for SOUS it is the next post down. Every Friday Jo at Jo's Scrap Shack has a new challenge.  Today the challenge is "anything goes". It was nice to play just with my embossing folders for one and that is what my card is about. I didn't use anything but embossing folders on my card and ribbon. The "forever & always" is a Sizzex folder and the the dots is the Cuddlebug "swiss dots". The ribbon was in my stash, the double bow was tied with the Bow Easy, I think that is what it is called. lol The pearls were made using a Viva Decor Pearl Pen. And that's it folks. Simple, but elegant I think.  I hope you have enjoyed it too.  Now go over to Jo's Scrap Shack and check out the inspiration my design team sisters have for you and then create a project and link up with us! We love when you all get crafty with us! Thanks for stopping by today and as always thanks for the lovely comments!








11 comments:

Migdalia said...

Love the Simplicity & Beauty of this card.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, Brenda. It doesn't anything else.

TerriK said...

Beautiful card, Brenda. I love the white and that its all about the embossing.

Jeri said...

Oh Brenda, my friend, this is just gorgeous. Love the amazing embossing and the all white look. Beautiful!

Julie said...

So gorgeous!! Love it!!
Hugs, Julie

Sherrie K. said...

This is so elegant and beautiful! The embossing looks fabulous!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

~ Jo ~ said...

WOW Brenda this card is gorgeous! I love the tone on tone and the simplicity of this card. The embossing folders you used are so elegant together, what a beautiful card. Love the added pearls and ribbon.

Hugs,
Jo
xox

MaryH said...

Simple, yes, but Definitely Elegant. Just love this one. You could use it for several special occasions. Great job, and the all white is so extremely classy. TFS

Unknown said...

Oh my...this is Beautiful Brenda! Love the white on white and the embossing is Gorgeous!!

The Queen (Laura) said...

Beautiful! Love the embossing. The ribbon looks great on it. Fabulous job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Kellie 0:) said...

Just lovely. TFS