Monday, January 23, 2012

A Christmas Scene

Hi Crafty friends!  Brenda here from Friends Craftin with Friends.  I am thrilled to be guest designer today at Sweet Sassy Diva!  Thank you for having me Bobbi Jo!

For our challlenge we were asked to make a scene.  My scene is from Christmas watching our DG open her presents from us.  I used my Gypsy to lay out my overall design and yes, I do falter a little from it. lol 
I also used my Gyspy along with my Imagine to print and cut out all my images.  Here is my Imagine printing and cutting.
I then inked all my images before assembling them.
 Here they are ready to go onto my lo now.
The carts that I used are: Country Life, Joys of the Season, Jolly Holidays, Imagine More, Imagine More Cards, Mr. Frosty and Kate's Kitchen.

Here's my finished layout:






It was so much fun making this scene and I really love how it turned out.  I hope you enjoy it too!

2 comments:

The Queen (Laura) said...

I love these cute pictures! Great job on the layout.

Shawnee said...

This is super cute. You did a great job with this layout. :)