Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cute little Turkeys and Mini Hand sanitizers gift boxes

Happy Saturday to all my crafty friends!  I have some cute little turkeys that can do double duty!  They are a little treat as well as can be used a name cards on your Thanksgiving table!!  I idea came from Laura at The Queen's Card Castle.  Aren't they just the cutest?! lol  I didn't make mine a family like Laura did, but still think they are super cute.  All you need is a circle punch, a scallop punch, a flower punch and some nuggets.  I will be adding the names of my family to my turkey feathers and using them on the plates at Thanksgiving dinner. Very easy and simple to make these!!


Now on to the Hand Sanitizer boxes.  I used the mini santitizers that you get at Bath and Body, 5 for $5.  You can find the directions on how to make this cute little box here.  These are cute little boxes and the hand sanitizers make cute little gifts or stocking stuffers. 







I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get to craft something for Christmas!  Hugs, Brenda

4 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Brenda love those little turkeys. Poor things will get there heads chopped off so we can eat the chocolate. LOL Love the hand sanitizer boxes. I think I will make these for MOPS in January when cold season is bad. Hugs my friend.

The Queen (Laura) said...

So cute Brenda! These hand sanitizer gifts were a big hit at Halloween. So you know I have to make more for Christmas. Bath and Body had them on sale 5 for $5 so I had to buy a bunch. I need to make more of these adorable little turkeys for Thursday since we are having the feast at my house! Thanks for the shout out! Great job my friend!

Anonymous said...

Super cute projects!

Unknown said...

I love the little Turkeys and the Sanitizer boxes.You did an awesome job!
Rachelle