Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Alien Birthday Card

Hi my crafty friends, hope all is well in your part of the world!!  I made a cute little alien birthday card for a cute little fella.  We had missed his birthday party, so I wanted to try and make up for that my having a fun card for him.  I used the Alien from Toy Story and his spaceship.  I also used My Pink Stamper sentiment as well as a sentiment from Paper Trey Ink.  I placed these guys on a twisted easel card as the men in my life just think these are so cool. lol  I should have made the spaceship bigger, but live and learn.  Thanks for looking!!



1 comment:

The Queen (Laura) said...

I love this little guy! The google eyes are awesome. I still have my son's alien toy from Toy Story that talks and his head lights up. Great job my friend!