Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Couple Cards


Hi Everyone!  Here are a couple cards that I made using all scraps.  One is a pinwheel I put on a card using some scraps that were laying around.  I know we all have them!! I used My Creative Time stamps Wow So Many Candles set to stamp my sentiments on both cards.  On the pinwheel card I used the threading water punch and some red twine from Paper Trey Ink.  I also used pearls in a bottle to but the pearl in the center of pinwheel and the little pearls by the sentiment.  For the flower card I used a Martha Steward punch-don't know the name of it, but it is a punch around the page punch.  I cut a 3 1/4" square and punched around then took some twine and ran though the punched holes, placed my flower in the middle and then slapped it down on a peice of black scrap and then on my white card base.  Used my scorer to score some lines and then put my sentiment in between the scored lines.  Simple but elegant I think.  Both of these cards where so easy and simple to make but I love the way they look!

3 comments:

TerriK said...

Cute cards Brenda. I love how they just use scraps and can be made in a snap.

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great cards Brenda. I love the twines through the punch holes. I like the idea of scoring the two lines and putting the sentiment between. I have to try that.

Linda said...

Those are gorgeous! Love the bottom one especially!