Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Sweet Wishes Just for You!

Hello my crafty friends, I hope you had a safe and enjoyable 4th of July. 

I have a winner for the stamp set. Now, I put in you ladies that are in other countries because I knew going into this that those who comment are far away. So I already took that expense into account, so no worries there. So I wrote each name down in the order the comments came in and numbered them accordingly. Then used a number generator to pick a random number.  And the winner is:  Lynn!!! I have your address Lynn, so I will get this set out to you soon!







My card for today is a simple one, You will be seeing a lot of them coming up because I am trying to use the images up that I colored quite a while ago. This is the first one.  My image was colored with alcohol markers and then with colored pencils. I love these arch dies, but wish they were just a bit wider and shorter. The Distress Oxide inky background was done by smooshing inks and then I splattered. I also used embossing gel through a stencil and then dusted with mica powder before it dried. Added my sentiment, popped my panel up on foam  and was done. 



I have some commenting that needs to be done, I got behind a little as I was helping Bret paint a little and other things. But I should be by soon. Summer finally got here and the pool water has finally made it out of the 60's and 70's, so I will be taking advantage of that since I haven't yet been in it! So I will be by sometime soon. Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I've been up too, it's always a pleasure when you stop by!!

Crafty hugs, 





Card Recipe:

Heffy Doodle - Sweet Stuff for the macarons

My Creative Time - sentiment

Spellbinders - Essential Arch's

Embossing Gel

Arteza Mica Power - Rose Gold

Prisma Colored Pencils

Ohuhu Alcohol Markers

Distress Oxides

Foam Tape

Watercolor Paper

Versafine Black Onyx





12 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh m goodness, those cookies look delightful in those colorful flavors! That's such a sweet card, and congratulations to Lynn also on her win! I can't wait to see what she does with that stamp set! I hope you had a great July 4th and got all that painting done along with your son! Have a great week ahead and enjoy that pool as it gets hot enough to jump in :)

Sue said...

Congratulaltions to Lynn! and such a wonderful card Brenda love that arch die and your colours it's really lovely. The weather has been a bit depressing this week hopefully it turns better for the weekend lots of hugs Sue x

I Card Everyone said...

Congratulations to Lynn! We are all winners today, Brenda, as you've shared these delectable little macarons with us! Sweet wishes, indeed!
No worries about that commenting during the Summer, my friend - enjoy that pool!
=]

jimlynn said...

Woot, woot......SO excited to see I was the winner of this great stamp Brenda! YaY! Love it and I'll put it to good use too!
Love your card - looks good enough to eat. Yummy! Great coloring and love the background inside the cutout.
Lynn

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautifully done. Simply delish. The card is perfect. Makes me hungry for some reason.

Hugs and Blessings

Liz said...

Congratulations Lynn, enjoy your new crafty goodies. Thank you, Brenda for putting my name in the draw. That was very kind of you. Love your card, great design and colour choice. xx

Bonnie said...

A great background, Brenda! I love the color and texture and those macarons look delicious and fun!

Loll said...

Sweet! :) LOVE those cookies - yummy! And gorgeous on that background, Brenda. Enjoy the summer and lots of time in the pool. xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations to Lynn. I am sure she will appreciated being a winner!!
Love your card Brenda, your colours on the macaroons is stunning - don't apologies for CAS cards - they can be just as difficult as the more elaborate ones.
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations to Lynn, Your card is absolutely gorgeous Brenda, a Super background, with lots of detail to your arch shape, and love you added part of the sentiment inside it, as for the macarons, they look so yummy. Good to hear the pool is ready for you? I hope Brets home is looking good with your help.
Faith x

JD/ Jill said...

Congratulations to Lynn on her win. That was very generous of you, Brenda!
Your card looks good enough to eat....smile!

wannabcre8tive said...

These cookies look delicious. I love the colors you used and you have colored them perfectly.