Sunday, July 23, 2023

Sending Love

Hello Crafty Friends, I hope this Sunday finds you all well and staying cool. 

I have a card that never got posted. Not sure why I never posted it. Forgot about it I guess. It is a quite simple card cut on the Cricut and then dressed up with a stamp and sentiment dies. It goes all the way back to Valentine's Day. Yep, you heard that right! That's worse than the late Mother's Day card I posted. LOL Anyway, not much to this one at all. The pattern paper is by Cricut and is adhesive which I stuck to a pink card base. I was trying to mimic the flowers in the paper, didn't do such a great job of that, but I still like the flowers I used. Kept the coloring the same as the paper or tried too anyway. Added my sentiment and called it done. I actually cut this panel on my Cricut from the adhesive paper years ago and just never made it into a card. I guess I finally decided to get it out the leftover or unused box (whichever one wants to call it as it is both) and used it. It's a different card that is for sure, but I think I like it. For something different that is. 


Thank you for stopping by and seeing what I've been up too. It's always a pleasure reading your comments and of course I will be by to see what you've been up to as well. 

Crafty hugs,





Card Recipe:

Cricut/Cricut Design Space

Cricut Adhesive Paper - it came with my Cricut Joy years ago

Penny Black - Blooming Garden stamp set

Spellbinders - S5-443 Cursive Sentiments

Ohuhu Alcohol Markers

11 comments:

Sue said...

I'm as bad as you Brenda I make cards and forget to post them too! this is a really lovely card..I love the colours you have used..lots of hugs xx

JD/ Jill said...

This is really pretty! I like the colors!

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card. I like the colors that you used!

kiwimeskreations said...

it may be different Brenda, but it is gorgeous - love it. Your colouring is beautiful and being that bit lighter than the paper, it really gives a lovely focal point to your card
Blessings
Maxine

Liz said...

Beautiful design Brenda, I love the colour combination. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Do you know? I really like it too, a great design, love the floral paper onto the same shade card and the flowers add that little something to make it something special. A Super card Brenda.
Faith x

I Card Everyone said...

Brenda, there you go with those Cricut skills again! I do admire your patterned paper but it's the beauty of those blooms that have bedazzled me this morning! Gorgeous!
=]

Bonnie said...

Pretty colors, Brenda! I love the half & half hearts and the flowers go beautifully with the paper!

Carol L said...

Those alternating colored hearts look fantastic along with those pretty flowers and sharp white sentiment! I really like this one, the whole design is nothing but fun and eye candy! I hope you're staying cool too Have a great week ahead!

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous! The colors just seem to pop off the page and your coloring is spot on. LOVE this one Brenda!
Lynn

Nstiz said...

You do work wonders with that Cricut of yours! What wonderful ideas and patterned papers you choose. You call them simple. I call it a master of your skill!