Sunday, February 12, 2017

Elephants in the Room!

Hello my crafty peeps! I hope your Sunday is going well! We finally got snow here last Thursday. Can you believe it?! lol We have been so blessed in Hanover PA as we have had a  mild winter with no plowable snows, until Thursday that is. I think it will be an early spring and I'm all for that even though it hasn't been a rough winter. 

So I have two adorable (at least I think so, lol) Valentines that I made for my two youngest grands. I completely CASed these cards I found on Pinterest. You can find the original HERE. They are the same but different. lol I used washi tape as well, whoot, whoot! Don't often use washi, but I love it. Ok, I think this puts me up to 10 Valentines to date!

Thanks for stopping by today and visiting with me a spell! I always love when visitors come. I will make sure to visit you too as I love visiting as well. Thanks for your sweet comments, they always bring pure sunshine and joy to my life! As always my recipe for this card is at the bottom of my post. 




Crafty hugs,





Card Recipe:
My Creative Time for my little elephants and dies-elephants is a NBUS
Maymay Made It (NUBUS) & My Creative Time for my ink splatters
Waffle Flower Border sets for the polka dots
Gold washi tape
Zig's to color my elephants
My Creative Time for my hearts and banners

18 comments:

Loll said...

So sweet!!! LOVE the ink splattered background, and those adorable elephants ... can't help but smile when I saw these ... and your grands are going to love them. Cute heart shaped balloons too. :) xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

I love these heffalumps, Brenda, so utterly cute!!! Make a great valentines card, well done, you really were on a roll, weren't you??!!
Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
❤❤❤ Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Marilyn said...

Adorable Valentine card!!

Sheila H said...

Wow, Brenda - this is so cute! The splatters are great. I love the Washi and polka dot border. The elephants are darling. Great job!

Tina Campbell said...

These are super cute Brenda :) I love the mixed media background on the card looks like the elephants are having a fun time on that card. the heart balloon is just darling too :) We ended up with 6" of snow out of that storm on Thurs. and now rain it's about all gone the snow now we got to watch out for the river this week oh the joys of a wet and warm winter.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a cutie image, I love the splatters behind them so effective. So are the 3D hearts and banners. Love it.
Faith
x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Aaaw, you are so right Brenda my friend! These cards are truly adorable! Fabulous job on the colouring too! Have a wonderful Sunday my friend! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Lisa said...

These are so adorable, Brenda!! The elephants are so sweet!! I love their rosy cheeks :) The sparkly heart balloon and the splatter backgrounds are fabulous!! These are so sweet!! Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

scrappymo! said...

Love those adorable elephants but also love the paint splatters!
These cards are perfect for Valentines.

jimlynn said...

CASE or no CASE, they're adorable! This is going to put a smile on their face for sure.
Lynn

Bonnie said...

These are the cutest elephants, Brenda! Who can help but smile when you see them! The grands will love them. Great job using Washi tape. It's like decorative paper around here. I love it but seem to hoard it! Stay safe during the snow storms. I hope it will be an early spring for you.

Carol L said...

This is some serious cute overload Brenda! Those stacked elephants are beyond cute and then the grunge background makes it perfect! Love the washi tape too - I have some and always forget to use it!

MaryH said...

What a delightful & catchy post title! And both of these cards are just as cute as can be. I'm guessing you did some masking with the Ellie-s and if so, that was great work. It's a darling image,(nice balloon bling too) and the background, the design...everything is just so well done. Your grands will love this. Some good spattering on each one of these. Yay for Washi! TFS & Hugs. MM

Sue said...

Ohhhhhhh Brenda such a sweet card and I adore 'Nellies'!!! I love it..huggles Sue xxx

cm said...

Your quartet of ellies in the room add a whole new level to the definition of cute and adorable! Each stacked pair is stinkin' darling, and oh, what lovely stages you've created for them, with the splattered backgrounds, the polka-dots, the heart balloons (with shimmer!) and the whispers of gold! I think the two grands receiving these will be over-the-moon thrilled with these gems! Keepsakes to be treasured!
Hugs~c

scrapqueen141 said...

Love the elephants, this cards is so stinkin cute!!!
Blessings, Jamie

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful and cute, adore the elephants and the gorgeous splatters behind them x

Marlena M. said...

ADORABLE creations! Love those elephants Brenda~