Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A Favor

Hello my crafty friends, I have a favor to ask of you all. My sweet friend, Sharon of Calligraphy Cards is trying to reach 310 followers and she is at 305. She is having blog candy celebrating her 6th year blogging as well. So would you all be so kind as to go over and follow her to help her get to 310 followers? I would so love it if you could!!! Sharon makes the most beautiful cards with inspiring scriptures on them. You will love her and her blog!! Thanks for much everyone, it is just a simple thing to do to make someone's day more brighter and a bonus for you too! 



Crafty hugs,





Card Recipe:


6 comments:

Lisa said...

Headed over there now :) Have a great day, my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carol L said...

Is this a card from you today or a card from your friend? Whoever made it, it's lovely!

Sheila H said...

No problem, Brenda. I'm glad to do it.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous card and love the insert.
Faith
x

MaryH said...

Shaz does indeed make some awesome cards. I'm already a follower of her blog. And wishing her loads of good luck at reaching her milestone! TFS & spreading the word. Hugs

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Aw, you're such a dear Brenda, what a great loving friend and pal you are, I don't think anyone has been as speshul as you are to post something as beautful and touching as this. God bless you my sis.
Thanks so very much for sharing!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
{Thank You Candy at Shaz in Oz Blog}