Monday, May 21, 2012

Yummy in my Tummy! BBTB2 Challenge

Hello my crafty friends, this week on BBTB2 our talented design team sister has issued us a kitchen challenge.  We can make anything we want using any carts as long as it is something you would find in a kitchen.  I knew what I was going to do right away! I had pictures of my grand-daughter, Cadence, eating cake batter when I was making cupcakes.  I had kept a little batter on the scraper and in the bowl and let her have at it. She was so cute and she was so loving this little treat!  Of course she can have anything she wants when she is at Grandma's house! lol  I used From My Kitchen for the mixer and the bowl.  Simply Charmed was used for the word "yummy" and the Mickey Font was used for the word "tummy" which I welded to gether.  Billionaire was used for the words "in & my".  I used scrap papers from my stash for the mixer and the bowl.  My other papers were from DCWV Nana Kitchen stack. A little doodling with a white gel pen and a brown marker.  Thanks for looking my friends, hope you feel a little inspired to get your precious photos scrapped!





18 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Brenda, what a wonderful LO.... cute cute cute... and a great take on our BBTB2 challenge.
Carole

TerriK said...

Cute layouts, Brenda. Cadence looks like she really enjoyed herself!

Jayne said...

Gorgeous layouts Brenda,so many wonderful details.
Jayne x

DonnaMundinger said...

This is just ADORABLE! Love the layout and the pix. Too too cute! xxD

Jeri said...

Great layout, Brenda. I have lots of similar pictures taken while baking with my grandkids. Nothing more fun.

Curko said...

Another amazing layout Brenda! You are really good at scrapbookng layouts. Love the browns and all the images. YUMMY :P

The Queen (Laura) said...

This LO is so cute! Cadence is adorable! Everything looks great together. Great job!

Tangle said...

This is so darling! I just love this layout. The colors are fabulous, your use of the cuts is darling and of course your images and beyond cute. Wonderful work.

-Rebekah

Anonymous said...

She's adorable. Love the layout. Too cute.
Stephanie

Susan Edwards said...

Brenda this is such a great layout! Love the colors and the cuts, and those photos are adorable!!! I may have told you, I love it when we post layouts at BBTB2 because at heart I am a scrapbooker!
xx Susan

GiuliaG. said...

Great layout Brenda..love all the cuts.

Sandi said...

that is just the sweetest kitchen helper, love the layout, hugs

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

such an adorable layout and oh boy someone is having a great time.
SUPER CUTE!


Hugs
Penny

JenL said...

Awesome layout Brenda!! I don't know which I love more, the work you did or the pictures. :) Cadence is sooo adorable!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Oh my gosh Brenda Cadence s adorable. What a wonderful series of pictures and your layout with the mixer is perfect to showcase them. She is so 'Sweet."

Glenda said...

Adorable layout! She is so cute! Great use of the Cricut cuts! Love the papers! Great keepsake for those precious memories!
Glenda

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

I love this layout, the colors r so gorgeous together..Krista

An'Jenic G. said...

Such an adorable layout! I love the bowl and the circle you put it in. Such cute pictures. TFS AJ~