Monday, May 14, 2012

Bakery BBTB2 Challenge

Hi my crafty friends!  This week at BBTB2 (which I still can't believe I'm a part of this fabulous group of ladies!!!) our talented hostess Julia gave us the challenge of making any project using items you would find in a bakery.  I knew that I had some dessert pictures (took them to put in a future cook book) so I did a lo. For my layout I used the following Cricut carts: From My Kitchen, Pop Up Neighborhood, Base Camp, Thanksgiving, Sesame Street Friends and Kate's Kitchen for my background paper.  I used a cream base shadow for all my die cuts, and inked my die cuts with Vintage Photo distress ink.  I was please with how my layout came together. I hope this inspire you to come play along with us at BBTB2!!








13 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Brenda, what a wonderful LO featuring so many bakery items.... Love all those carts you used.
Carole

GiuliaG. said...

Great layout, Brenda. Perfect for this challenge.

Jayne said...

Wonderful layouts Brenda.Love all the different baking cuts you used.
Jayne x

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous layout. I love the cuts you used and your pictures are terrific.

Sandi said...

well let me just step inside there and grab a couple of cookies, this is sweet, sweet sweet, hugs

The Queen (Laura) said...

This is a great LO! Everything is so cute! I love the "Lawrence Bakery!" Great job my friend!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Brenda this came out so cute!!!!! All the cuts are adorable and love the background paper. Looks like old time kitchen wallpaper. You always make me hungry with your cooking and now the pictures really do.

~JulieH~ said...

Fabulous layout Brenda, i love that you used so many carts and the photos of your baking look yummy!
Hugs
Juliexx

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW, Brenda! you've got the whole bakery covered! Fabulous layout, Chickie! xxD

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Brenda

what a great bakery layout, all this bakery goodies are making me hungry, I think Im gaining weight just looking at all these goodies..

Hugs
Penny

Curko said...

I just adore your layout! SO fun and yummy!Love the cookie jar...so fun :0)

Glenda said...

Love the layouts! So many Cricut cartridges and great cuts! Yummy food photos too! Great job!
Glenda

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

This looks really cute..Love the yellow colors..Krista