Friday, March 15, 2013

Digital Desserts Fridaze at My Paper Crafting

Happy Friday to you! Its time for a Digital Desserts Fridaze over at My Paper Crafting. I used this cute little digi called Chubby Bear as Bee and you can buy him here. I decided to do a twisted easel card with this cute little bear.  I used a yellow base card stock because it is a happy, sunny color and this digi is all about sunny! Isn't this little bear all dressed up as a bee just the cutest?! I colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers and then cut him and his friends out with a Spellbinder Nestablility die.  My papers came from the DCWV Citrus stack and I used some SU ribbon and some Viva liquid Pearls as well as three black skittles/dew drops. My sentiments came from Paper Trey Ink.




Go over to My Paper Crafting and check out what my design team sisters have for you, I promise you will be inspired to get some digis and play along with us! While you are there check out the prizes you could win if you play along with us. Just follow the simple and few rules and come and link up with My Paper Crafting, we love when you play along with us!

6 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

What a cute little bee bear with flowers Brenda. I love the way you colored him and the cut around him is so pretty. Really makes it pop. Of course you know how much I love twisted easel cards. :)

Sandy Palmer said...

Brenda, your easel card is simply beautiful! Wonderful job on it! :)

Sue Crease said...

Brenda, this card is so cute. I love the little bear. Great bright colours too.

Sue

The Queen (Laura) said...

Wonderful bright colors! The digi is adorable! You did a great job coloring. Love the little bees. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What a sweet card and sentiment. Love the texture on the bear.

Lisa D.

DIANA L. said...

Super fun easel card.

DIANA L
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com