Friday, March 8, 2013

Digi Dessert Fridaze at My Paper Crafting

Happy TGIF everyone!  Hope you have a fabulous weekend planned.  Today is Digi Dessert Fridaze at My Paper Crafting.  For my project I used the digi stamp "bunny in overalls".  I love this cute little digi! I colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers then put him on an easel card base.  I used an EK Success punch for my scallop border on each side, the flower buttons are dies from My Creative Time as is the doily and my sentiments. My butterflies are from a Martha Steward punch. For my flower centers I used liquid pearls.  And that is about it! This card is on it's way to Afgan to my son with some goodies. He loves my cards, which makes his momma's heart happy! lol Go over to MPC and check out the free digi for this week and enter the challenge.  You can use any digi you want, but if you use Melin's digi's you will be entered into the drawing twice!  So go check it out and link up with us!  As always I appreciate your comments, you are all awesome!




9 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Brenda, you did a wonderful job on this easel card! Your coloring is awesome on it! Love the colors you chose as well! Love it! :)

Larelyn said...

One of my favorite cards - fabulous coloring and the whole project is just so darn cute.
Hugs,
Larelyn

The Queen (Laura) said...

The bunny is so cute! I love how you've colored the digi. The bunny has such a cute face. The colors you've used make me want Spring to hurry and get here! Your son will love it! I pray he stays safe. Wonderful card my friend! Have a great weekend!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

So adorable my friend. I love the digi and the coloring is so cute. Also love the scalloped edges and the doily.

MaryH said...

Aw this lil bunny is just adorable, and your son is going to love him to pieces. Great job on the coloring too, and I love that it's an easel card. All the embellies are just perfecto. TFS

Leslierosek said...

Another wonderful card. Thanks for sharing it with us.

jenell white said...

Brenda great cards.what markers do you use?

Brenda said...

Jenell I use Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I love them!

Shawnee said...

What a cute bunny!! I love how you added the butterflies. This is so very cute!!