Monday, March 11, 2013

Bunnies! BBTB2 Challenge

Hello my crafty friends, welcome to a new week!  This week my good friend and design team sister Suzanne is host of the BBTB2 challenge and she chose this weeks theme to be bunnies. OMGosh there are so many cute bunnies on the different Cricut cartridges!  I chose to use the cartridge  Easter 2010, there are a couple of really cute bunnies on this cart.  I chose the pillow box with the bunny cutout window in it.  I thought this would be a cute box for my grandkids with jelly beans in it. My papers came from a DCWV paper stack, I'm sorry I don't remember the stack name. I dyed some seam binding with my Tim Holtz distress ink Gathered Twigs, Pickled Raspberry, Tumbled Glass and Spun Sugar. My sentiment came from My Creative Time "To My Best Peep" stamp set and my label is from My Creative Time "Vintage Stitched Label dies".  That's about it, I kept this project pretty simple since my grandchildren are pretty young and I didn't want any extra little pieces for them to get off and chew on or swallow.



 Some close ups:


Come on and link up your bunny project with us, just remember that this is a Cricut challenge and you must use a Cricut cut for your bunny after that you can embellish with whatever products you want. Make sure to link back to BBTB2 on your blog as well.  Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Happy Crafting!!

16 comments:

Jayne said...

Hi Brenda,your pillow boxes are adorable. Love the bunny cut out and fab sentiment.the seam binding looks great in TH colours.
Hugs
Jayne x

Unknown said...

Love these treat pillow boxes! What a beautiful bow you tied!

Carole Beath said...

Love your pillow boxes and those bows just seal the deal.
Hugs
Carole

Susan Edwards said...

What a great idea! Your Easter Bunny pillow boxes are FAB, Brenda!!! Love these - how perfect to tuck into an Easter basket!!
hugs, Susan

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh how CUTE, Brenda! Fab idea and the sentiment is darling. Love them! xxD

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Very cute treats.love the bows and all the patterns.

Caroline said...

I absolutely love your treat boxes! How cute! I love the sentiment that you used.
Caroline

Anonymous said...

Brenda, I love these bunny boxes. Great paper and colors. Those bunny cutouts look so cute with the jelly beans.

Tammy said...

Oh Brenda those are super cute. Yet another awesome project. Tfs

Sharon said...

Oh these are most adorable Brenda!! I so love these pillow boxes with the bunny cutout! Love you ribbon and that great sentiment!!!

Scrapping Girl said...

I wish wish wish I had this cart-those pillow boxes are absolutely darling!!!!! And the ribbon you dyed looks wonderful! Thanks for the sweet welcome to the team-I'm still pinching myself in amazement to belong! (And you definitely should get CAC2-it is my new favorite cart-so so fun!)
:)
Michelle

MaryH said...

Aw, these are just plumb cute. Your grands are gonna love 'em, and like the bunny cutout showing the jellybeans. Pretty bow too. Good job with the dye-ing! TFS

The Queen (Laura) said...

So adorable! I love the papers you've used. The ribbon looks great. Love the little bunny window! Great job my friend! Your grandchildren will love them!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Jeri said...

Fabulous Easter treat containers. I love jelly beans and pillow treat boxes so I love how you combined two of my favorites together here. I just can't believe we're getting ready for Easter already. Where is the year going to???

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Brenda these little treat boxes are so cute. I love the stripes, the bunny cut out and the cute stamp. I can't ever resist jelly beans. YUMMY!

shelly said...

what cute pillow/treat boxes brenda.love the striped paper :)