Monday, August 28, 2023

More Christmas Cards

Hello crafty friends, I hope your new week is off to a great start! 

I have made some more Christmas cards for my stash, although I've got a long way to go. This is a simple card, just stamped my image, rounded the edges over and glued on to an embossed layer. Before I embossed it with the embossing folder, I embossed my sentiments with gold embossing power. It was hard to get a good photo especially of the gold embossing. And that is it, told you it was a simple one! I made 8 of these for my stash.  




Thanks for taking time from your busy schedule to visit with me, your comments are always so sweet. If I haven't been by to see you and comment, I should be soon. 

Crafty hugs,






Card Recipe:

Maymay Made It stamp set - Just Believe
Wow - gold embossing powder
SU 3D textured embossing folder
Crafter's Companion box maker scoreboard - to make my rounded edges on the image strip
Onyx Black ink from Versafine

14 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Brenda this is such an elegant card - love the way you stamped the scene in silhouette, and the gold embossed sentiment, followed by the embossing is gorgeous. A card embodying the true meaning of Christmas.
Blessings
Maxine

Carol L said...

I really do like this pretty design with the gold sentiments, silhouette image and wonderful embossed background! What a wonderful look and way to go making so many of them at one time too! You're way ahead of me in the Christmas card making I'm sure! Enjoy your week ahead and I hope you find some sunshine in between the raindrops and clouds these days :) Hugs

I Card Everyone said...

I believe your wonderful nativity scene is going to be the highlight of the Season for eight lucky people, Brenda!
CAS perfection - love the embossing!
=]

Brenda in IN said...

A beautiful scene and the gold is elegant.

jimlynn said...

Beautiful!!! I love these Brenda and that's great that you made multiples. Good start on the cards for Christmas. The gold embossing is so pretty.
Lynn

Bonnie said...

Simple yet so elegant, Brenda! So pretty!

Loll said...

Beautiful card Brenda. I love your design with the dry embossing over the heat embossing. Gives the card so much texture. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

It may have been a simple and quick card, but that doesn't take away the beauty Brenda. A Gorgeous card and I love the embossing and lovely nativity image.
Faith x

Jenny L said...

Hi Brenda,
I love your wonderful Christmas card and the super stamped image of the Nativity.
Really like how you have used water colour card for the top and bottom of it the texture really stands out with the wonderful sentiments.
Hope all is well with you and your Son.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Irish Cherokee said...

Amen to the believe. It is what I try to bring to the table with every post. Love the manger scene and embossing.

Hugs and Blessings

Maria said...

What a lovely nativity scene for your beautiful Christmas card! Love the gorgeous sentiments with gold embossing, too!

Liz said...

Beautiful Christmas card Brenda, so elegant and stylish. xx

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty Christmas cards! You are off to a great start. I just purchased some Christmas paper...Need to get started for Christmas!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love the traditional Nativity Brenda, both are so beautiful, I love the embossing too.
Faith x