Saturday, June 17, 2023

Save the Date and Wedding Invites

Hello friends, I hope your weekend is going well! I want to wish all the men in your life a Happy Father's Day. I will be taking my step father out to eat. I had to laugh at him as when I asked him if he had any plans for Sunday and he said no, so I said that I wanted to take him out to eat. He said, "I will take you out instead!" I had to tell him it was Father's Day and I WAS taking him out. He is so funny. 

Anyway, Dwayne's cousin is getting married and I made their Save the Date cards, the Wedding Invite with the reply card as a gift to them. They wanted an ivy image on a cream background so this is what I came up with. So happy to have this job done as the groom was very picky about fonts! All was designed in my Cricut Design Space studio and then print and cut  out. I think they turned out well, but my photo's don't do them any justice. So they look better in person. I know the ivy looks faded in some areas, but that is the way it was design to look. The couple was happy with everything so I am too. All the Save the Dates went out in January and now the invites are all out as well. 





Thank you for stopping by to see what I've been up to and hopefully I've been by to see what you have been up to as well. If I haven't, I hope to be soon. 

Crafty Hugs,






Card Recipe:

Ivy from Etsy
Designed in Cricut Design Space
Print and Cut using the Cricut

14 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful gift you have given the couple Brenda! I know what you mean by being happy because the couple were happy!! You are so clever with your Cricut!!
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

They are lovely; the couple should be very happy as there is a lot of thought and the more simple the design the harder they can be.

Carol L said...

You did an amazing job with all these save the date, invitations and response cards! I just LOVE the colors and especially all those beautiful soft colors and fonts! I'm sure making these took a lot of your time and every minute was worth the effort because they're just awesome! I just love how those ivy vines gracefully accent the corners of each piece. Well done my friend, and now you can take a deep breath knowing all turned out just perfect! Have a fun time with your step father at his father's day dinner - time is precious so enjoy every moment!!
Hugs!!

I Card Everyone said...

Brenda, they are gorgeous! What a beautiful design - I LOve the softness of ivy and your choice of greens and blues are wonderful!
They had faith that you would take all of their wants and needs to the drawing board! Well done!
=]

jimlynn said...

Brenda, they came out so beautiful looking! I know how much work this had to have been and so glad they were pleased with them....how could they not be pleased - they're gorgeous and will be treasured forever!
lynn

Sue said...

Oh wow Brenda these are absolutely gorgeous! you are so clever and the font is beautiful...unfortunately Paul spent Father's Day in hospital but we all went to visit him and we were allowed to take him to the restaurant in there and we all had a meal together hugs Sue x

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful gift, Brenda! These are beautiful!

Loll said...

Beautiful work and a lovely gift for the bride and groom to be, Brenda!! xx

Nstiz said...

WOW! How professional these look and love the ivy! You should be SO proud of these. These really are classy, Brenda!

Irish Cherokee said...

I have done a few things like this. I know the work that can go into them. Getting everything to the liking of both parties can be trying at times. The reward is a pleased customer. Nice work.

Hugs and Blessings

DIANA L. said...

WOW These look beautiful Brenda. you did a fabulous job. I realln like the faded look
Hugs DIANA L.

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful work. I love the soft colors!

Maria said...

Wow!! Gorgeous save the date and RSVP cards!! The ivy is so pretty!! Such wonderful work, well done!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How very professional and gorgeous Brenda, a lucky pair to have you do this for them. Love the design.
Faith x