Thursday, June 6, 2013

Here Comes the Sun! MPC Challenge

Hello crafty friends! I have to tell you that my mind is lost. lol Spring is always so busy and since my hubby is a farmer on the side, I have all the lawn care to do. I've had to mow every other day since April and now the strawberries are coming in as well, so that means remembering to pick them. Well it seems that I'm remembering to pick the berries but can't remember to post my challenge posts! Yes, Wednesday was a new challenge at My Paper Crafting and do you think that I wrote my post to have scheduled? Nope! And here it is Thursday night! I guess better late than never, right?!  Our challenge was to use a Cricut cartridge that started with an "S". Yeah, didn't read that right either, I thought I was supposed to make a project using a die cut that started with "S". Yes folks I'm losing my mind!!! So here is my project using the Wild Cart 2 Cricut cart for my die cut of the sun. Sun does begin with "S" right?!!!  It seems I've messed up everything else so I thought maybe I can't spell now too. lol  I used my cloud embossing folder from SU, my grass punch from Fiscars, my daisy's are a SU punch and my butterfly is from a Martha Steward punch. My sentiment and banner is from My Creative Time. Thanks everyone for hanging in there with me and my dippy mind. And as always I love when you stop by and love the beautiful comments you always leave me! Crafty hugs, Brenda



8 comments:

Annette said...

Oh! come on Miss Brenda at least you post! I have not posted in months. But love your "S" project.

Unknown said...

How cute is THIS!!!!! OMG!!! I love it!!
That embossing folder is perfect too!!

The Queen (Laura) said...

This is cute! It screams spring time. I love the SU embossing folder. Love the bling on the daisies and butterfly. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Sheena said...

I still think it turned out super cute! I love how bright and cheery it is :)

~Sheena

MaryH said...

What a wonderful cheerful sun, and I love your cloud EF. So pretty with this motif and the butterfly. Love the diff colors on the sunrays coming up over the grass. Great job on this one, and good luck with all the grass mowing. How you have time for cards & challenges and all that cooking, is beyond me! Happy Monday, TFS

~ Jo ~ said...

Brenda this card is just gorgeous!!! Love that sky! Love the beautiful sun... you did a great job on this one... I love the embossing and the beautiful elements with the bling. So pretty!

Hugs,
Jo
xox

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

I love this card and the cut. What an adorable cloud background perfect for your rainbow. Love it my friend.

Glenda said...

Pretty and colorful Springtime card! Love the pretty embossing. Your Sun is wonderful--great papers. I think you did great with the S challenge!
We are having to mow grass twice a week right now! But those dry days are coming!
Hugs!
Glenda