Friday, February 24, 2012

Keep Smiling

Hi my crafty friends, hope all is well in your neck of the woods.  Here is a card I made for a young woman going through some health issues.  We wanted to encourage her and make her smile.  So I stamped this basket of tulips and colored them in with alcohol markers.  I definitely need lots of practice and need to watch some vidos on how the use them properly, but it looks ok as it was a small image.  Don't notice that I don't know what the heck I am doing with them. lol  The stamp sets are from Paper Trey Ink and My Creative Time, paper is from my stash, I think the pattern paper is from DCVW Citrus Stack, and an EK Success Punch.  Hope you enjoy and as always I love your comments and thank you for them! You are all so awesome!

3 comments:

The Queen (Laura) said...

So pretty Brenda. Love the pretty flowers. Hope your friend gets better soon. Great job my friend!

Shawnee said...

Brenda, you make the most beautiful cards. I love the details you put into this card. It is simply amazing. I hope your friend is better soon!!

Hugs!

TerriK said...

Beautiful card, Brenda. You did a great job coloring the stamp!