Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Remodeling lo

Hi my crafty friends.  Some of you know that we have been remodeling our bathroom and what a job it has become!  We are finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel and hubby is so glad as he needs to get to harvesting on the farm.  But first the weather needs to cooperate and the rain needs to leave and stay gone for a while.  Any way on the Cricut mb we have a little challenge thread and one of our challenges was to make a lo of the last pics we took on 9/11.  Well mine was of the guys working on the bead board in the bathroom.  A boring lo to say the least!! lol  I used the lite cart Handy Man and George for my shapes.  Nothing fancy, nothing exciting. lol  Until next time my crafty friends, have a wonderful week!




3 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

This is so cute Brenda. I love the cuts from Handyman. The level looks real. You did a great job my friend.

The Queen (Laura) said...

Brenda you did a great job! The level looks awesome. I've been making so many cards and treats lately I haven't been scrapbooking. Great job my friend.

Shawnee said...

You did a great job! I love the cuts you chose. Beautiful layout.