Sunday, October 29, 2023

Blogging Break

Hello my crafty friends. I wanted to come on and let you know that I am taking a blogging break until after the holidays. I had plans to be back blogging sometime in Oct. but that is not going to happen. All is well though, so please don't think it's not. I did get the flu shot and got very sick from it. Took a week to get better from that! 

Anyway, I will be checking in on what you are doing when I have the chance, but probably won't comment right now. After the new year, I hope to be back at sharing and commenting. 

Wishing everyone has happy holidays and are blessed.  I will see you in the new year God willing!  

Crafty hugs,





Card Recipe:


10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks for letting us know, Brenda - you know what a worry-wart I am!
I just know you'll be getting your craft on for the holidays - have fun, my friend!
Happy holidays to you and yours! xx
=]

Loll said...

I'm happy that all is well, Brenda. Enjoy your blogging break and we'll see you in the new year. Have a wonderful Christimas, my friend. Love, Loll

kiwimeskreations said...

Take care Brenda - and may your Christmas be blessed. Looking forward to seeing you back here in 2024
Blessings
Maxine

LesleyG said...

Happy Holidays Brenda, hope to see you back soon xxx

Carol L said...

I am so going to miss your postings Brenda, but I'll be here whenever you decide to make a comeback again. Take good care in the meantime - biggest hugs heading your way.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I was worried until I read that all is well. Take as much time as you wish, my Friend. I know we will be here for you on your return. Take care and don't overdo things. Enjoy the Christmas Holidays and New Year. Blessings. x
Faith x

Bonnie said...

Take care, my friend. I hope you have a blessed holiday season.

Sue said...

Awww sorry to hear you had flu Brenda it's not nice at all...I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and A very Happy New Year...can't wait for you to be back ..lots of huggles Sue xxx

Kristie Goulet said...

Hi there Brenda! I had to come check out your blog as I hadn't seen you posting anything or commenting. Thankful you posted you were going to be taking a break. I hope you are doing well. Have a great Holiday season and stay healthy!!

Maria said...

Thanks for letting us know, Brenda! I hope you are feeling much better and it is always good to take a break at times. Wishing for you and family a blessed Thanksgiving and Christmas! Take good care, hugs!!