Saturday, September 13, 2014

Calling all fans who love Cardz TV Stamps!!!

Hello my crafty friends. I have some great news for Cardz TV fans who love Cardz TV Stamps, Mary has a new blog called Cardz TV Gallery and she has selected some of us to be Cardz TV Gallery designers! How exciting right?!! It is currently under construction but will be up and running with our first post on Sept. 26th!! I can't wait until you can meet the new Cardz TV Gallery Designers, they will have a new project for you everyday using Cardz TV stamps, how exciting!!! So mark your calendars for September 26th and come see our debut! In the mean time you can follow us at:

http://www.cardztvgallery.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you all there! Crafty hugs, Brenda

9 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Congratulations Brenda! I don't know Cardz TV so I'm off to see what it's all about. Can't wait to see what you make.

Anita in France said...

Congratulation, Brenda ... how fabulous, you'll be a brilliant asset to the team! Will look out for your post on the 26th! Anita :)

jimlynn said...

BIG congrats Brenda!!!! How fun and exciting! I'll be sure and mark the date too.
Lynn

MaryH said...

Yay! You will be a terrific contributor to this new blog. Cardz made a smart decision. Can't wait to see the new blog. Good for you. Hugs MM

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Brenda!! How exciting!! Can't wait to see the new blog!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Veerle said...

Congratulations my friend. I don't know this so I will go and have a look there. Hugs Veerle xx

Sheila H said...

Congratulations, Brenda. I look forward to visiting the new blog :)

scrappymo! said...

Congratulations!

cm said...

Tilt your head west and north...Do you hear that echo, that sounds like crazy happy dancing, wild applauding, and exceptionally loud cheering? Yep, that's me, beside myself with glee at this fabulous, fantastic news! You'll be AWESOME on this DT, Brenda! Gosh, I'm excited! Your creativity, paired with your effervescent, sparkly, warm personality...pure dazzles and delights will be a-coming our way! Woo hoooooooooooooooooooo!! Hugs~c