Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Cardz TV Anything Goes Blog Hop Winner!

Hello crafty friends, I hope you day is going fabulously! I have a winner from the Cardz TV blog hop on Sunday.  And the winner is.....Patricia Ney!!  Patricia, I don't have an email address to contact you so please contact me to claim your gift card!!! You have until May 13th to claim your prize, if I haven't heard from you by the 13 of May I will draw a new winner. My email is bsl60 at embarqmail dot com   Hope to hear from you Patricia!!

True Random Number Generator  6Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone. You always put a big smile on my face! I want to let you all know that Mary from Cardz TV has invited the DT to stay on and just take a hiatus over the summer. Isn't that wonderful?!! So I will be back in the fall for more inspiration using Cardz TV stamps, but until then I will be still posting for BBTB2 every week and doing some other projects as well. I hope. lol  Sending lots of crafty hugs, Brenda

6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!

Mayras Designs said...

Congratulations to the winner , woo hoo !!!
Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

MaryH said...

Congratulations to Patricia! WTGo! And congrats to you also, for coming back in the Fall to Cardz TV DT. Will be nice to have a break over the summer. TFS & Hugs too. MM

cm said...

Congrats to Patricia and to you for staying on the DT! Looking forward to your Cardz TV delights in the fall. Until then, though, great to know you'll carry on crafting! Too many days without your posts and cards are like days without sunshine! You bring sparkles to all of us! Hugs~c

Vickie said...

congrats

Stacy said...

Hi Brenda,
Congrats to Patricia and to you as well for staying on the design time. That is awesome.
Have a great day
Hugs, Stacy