Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day 4 - 3 Twenty Crafts 2nd Release Blog Hop


Hello my crafty friends!!

Welcome to day 4, our final day of the 3 Twenty Crafts 2nd Release! This week has been so much fun and I have had a blast sharing each new stamp set and all my projects with you. So thank you for stopping by each day this week and joining the fun!

You should have arrived here from Jo's blog, if you get lost along the way just go back to Jo's blog and follow the list for the hop.
 Today we are showing you the new and awesome stamp set “Personalize It” This stamp set coordinates with Project Life and Smash Books.
Here is what I created using this new stamp set:
This is a mini album I made for my 20th anniversary. So see how it went together click here. Hubby to me to a bed and breakfast in Gettysburg last year. I made the mini to house our photos of that trip. This is the back cover of the mini. I used the "Personalize It" stamp set to stamp my journaling box and my sentiment in the box. I then did hand journaling about what I wanted to list about my hubby. When my album is all done, I will post it again. It is still a work in process, yes a year later!! lol I'm not very fast. I used some flowers and bling that was in my stash.  


Well that is my project and I am glad you stopped by today. Your next stop on the hop is Candice, so have a great time as my Design Team sisters have really created up some gorgeous projects that will surely inspire you!!
To win today’s stamp set “Personalize it”, make sure you stop at each blog along the hop, become a follower and leave a comment. The winner will be chosen randomly and nobody knows which designer’s blog the winner will be chosen from… so don't miss out on your chances, make sure you complete the hop and leave some comment love!
I hope you have had an awesome time this week and maybe you could be a lucky winner of one of these amazing new stamp sets! Good luck and stop by Jo's Scrap Shack on Sunday for another sneak peak & mini hop of an extra stamp set to this new release! Thanks for hopping!

14 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome mini album!

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful back cover and love the way you used the stamp, he's a good man :) I have one of those men that work the land too. super cute the way you put it all together :)

Mayras Designs said...

This is stunning Brenda !!! It brought tears to my eyes , because I know what you and your husband have is rare and amazing !! True inspiration !!

Hugs,
Mayra

Melissa said...

Such a gorgeous page, love the way you used that stamp!

jimlynn said...

Brenda, thanks so much for the nice comments on my blog! I love yours and just became a follower too. You do such fantastic creations!!!
Love this beautiful album! So many wonderful memories will go in here and it'll be something to treasure forever. Gorgeous cover with the swirls and flowers. Lovely!
Lynn

MaryH said...

Simply will say I think this is beautiful & what a lovely memento of that trip. I remember when ya'll did that. It's precious. Enough said! TFS & Hugs. MM

Unknown said...

Very Sweet Brenda, I could see myself using this set. Nice mini. TFS.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the papers and the gorgeous flowers!! What a fabulous mini!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

D- said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super! What a great addition to a smashbook! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the album; especially for the embellishments. Congrats on your 20th Anniv. I celebrated my 30th Anniv.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Kellie 0:) said...

Beautiful. Love your handwritten points. TFS my friend

~ Jo ~ said...

Sis this mini is beautiful! He is going to LOVE it... I love how you used the stamp set to showcase your thoughts in your handwriting for hubby. Beautiful!!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

Sheila H said...

This is an awesome mini album - the color combo is subtle yet dynamic. Your embellishments are fantastic.