And here is my card. I used the Background Builders stamp set for my "paper". Since I was making a winter card, I wanted my "stripes" to be a little rugged looking as I was going for the look of bare branches. I used Hero Art's Shadow ink in Cup of Joe. Then for my bottom I used Hero Art's shadow ink Soft Pool for that polka dot border as well as for my snowflakes, which come from the stamp set called Winter Wonderland and Tags & Trimmings stamp set on the squares. My tree came from Winter Wonderland stamp set. I used Hero Art's shadow ink in Field Greens. I used some generic liquid pearls in white for my snow and sprinkled on SU Dazzling Diamonds. The stitched squares are from My Creative Time Square Stitched Goody Dies. For my scalloped edges I used My Creative Time Fun Stitched Edge dies. Love these edge dies! I layer all this on a black card base and stamped my sentiment. My sentiment is from My Creative Time It's a Magical Season. For the inside I used the polka dot border and some snowflakes. I hope you go over to Jo's Scrap Shack to see what inspiration my design team sisters have for you too. We have new design team sisters as well, so I hope you give them a warm welcome!! Then do your take on the sketch and link up with us. You know we love when you get crafty with us and who knows, maybe you will win the prize from 3 Twenty! As always thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit me. I love getting visitors and I hope you enjoyed yourself. Crafty hugs, Brenda
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
Using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. 3 entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only